Use your antibodies-online credentials, if available.
No Products on your Comparison List.
Your basket is empty.
Find out more
Has 2-arachidonoylglycerol hydrolase activity (By similarity). Additionally we are shipping ABHD6 Antibodies (25) and ABHD6 Kits (4) and many more products for this protein.
Showing 6 out of 6 products:
data suggest that ABHD6 controls BMP catabolism and is therefore part of the late endosomal/lysosomal lipid-sorting machinery
Results confirm the genetic association of the locus 3p14.3 with systemic lupus erythematosus in Europeans and point to the ABHD6 and not PXK (show PXK Proteins), as the major susceptibility gene in the region.
ABHD6 increases from neonatal age.
Data show that the three hydrolases are genuine MAG (show MAG Proteins) lipases; medium-chain saturated MAGs were the best substrates for hABHD6 and hMAGL, whereas hABHD12 preferred the 1 (3)- and 2-isomers of arachidonoylglycerol.
High expression of ABHD6 in Ewing family tumors (EFT) in comparison to normal tissues and other tumors suggests that ABHD6 might be an interesting new diagnostic or therapeutic target for EFT.
report the tissue distribution, subcellular location and differential distribution among cancer cell lines of Abhd6, one unannotated member of this group
Whole-body and b-cell specific ABHD6-KO mice exhibit enhanced glucose-stimulated insulin (show INS Proteins) secretion, and their islets show elevated monoacylglycerol production and insulin (show INS Proteins) secretion in response to glucose.
ABHD6 can hydrolyze several lipid substrates, positioning ABHD6 at the interface of glycerophospholipid metabolism and lipid signal transduction.
Data suggest ABHD6 as a therapeutic target that could be relevant in treating inflammation-related conditions.
FAAH (show FAAH Proteins) but not monoacyl glycerol lipase (show LIPG Proteins) exerts important protective actions against 2-arachidonoyl glycerol-induced cellular damage.
Dual inhibition of alpha/beta-hydrolase domain 6 and fatty acid amide hydrolase (show FAAH Proteins) increases endocannabinoid levels in neurons.
ABHD6 is a rate-limiting step of 2-AG signaling
Data reveal that 85% of brain 2 (show POU3F2 Proteins)-arachidonoylglycerol hydrolase activity can be ascribed to monoacylglycerol lipase(MAGL (show MGLL Proteins)), and the remaining 15% is catalyzed by ABHD6 and ABHD12 (show ABHD12 Proteins).
Has 2-arachidonoylglycerol hydrolase activity (By similarity). May be a regulator of endocannabinoid signaling pathways (By similarity).
monoacylglycerol lipase abhd6-B
, abhydrolase domain-containing protein 6-B
, abhydrolase domain containing 6
, monoacylglycerol lipase ABHD6
, monoacylglycerol lipase ABHD6-like
, 2-arachidonoylglycerol hydrolase
, abhydrolase domain-containing protein 6
, lipase protein