Use your antibodies-online credentials, if available.
No Products on your Comparison List.
Your basket is empty.
Find out more
The human alpha globin gene cluster located on chromosome 16 spans about 30 kb and includes seven loci: 5'- zeta - pseudozeta - mu - pseudoalpha-1 - alpha-2 - alpha-1 - theta - 3'. Additionally we are shipping Hemoglobin Alpha, Adult Chain 1 Antibodies (15) and Hemoglobin Alpha, Adult Chain 1 Kits (1) and many more products for this protein.
Showing 10 out of 122 products:
identify a novel sequence on Hb alpha that is important for Hb alpha/eNOS (show NOS3 Proteins) complex formation and is critical for nitric oxide signaling at myoendothelial junctions
The human locus establishes prominent sites of Polycomb (show CBX2 Proteins) complex recruitment in pluripotent stem cells, whereas the corresponding mouse locus does not.
The objective of this study was to test whether amino acid differences among triplicated alpha-globin paralogs are attributable to a relaxation of purifying selection or to a history of positive selection.
It is suggested that the higher expression of hemoglobin (show HBB Proteins) alpha1 in the brain may be associated with ECM (show MMRN1 Proteins) and could be a source of excess heme, a molecule that is considered to trigger the pathogenesis of cerebral malaria.
These data suggest that CP2b (show CYP27B1 Proteins) potentiate erythroid cell-specific alpha-globin expression by recruiting CP2c into the nucleus.
Seven novel nondeletional alpha-thalassemia mutations localized on the alpha2-globin gene in the heterozygous state were identified
Gene frequency for HBA2 (show HBa2 Proteins):c.301-24delGinsCTCGGCCC carriers among the Chinese population in Guangxi.
Hemoglobin Constant Spring mutation in Southeast Asians with thalassemia.
We report herein for the first time the description of HbA2 (show HBa2 Proteins)' in the Tunisian population.
In maturing RBC (show CACNA1C Proteins) progenitors AHSP (show aHSP Proteins) bind to free alpha-globin (show HBA1 Proteins) chains to increase the HbA (show SCN2A Proteins) production. (Review)
Two mutations detected the -a(3,7) single gene deletion found in 75% of cases and the nongene deletion a2 IVS1 [-5nt (show ACPP Proteins)] in the remaining samples
Copy number variations in alpha-globin (show HBA1 Proteins) 2 gene is associated with increased levels of HbF with beta thalassemia.
Described is a previously unreported HBA2 gene variant predicted to lead to an in-frame deletion of codons 13 and 14 of the a-globin chain.
Hemoglobin A2 variants are associated with beta-thalassemia.
study presents clinical and experimental data for 3 novel HBA2 (show HBa2 Proteins) gene core and proximal promoter mutations; the 3 [HBA2 (show HBa2 Proteins):c.-59C>T] [HBA2 (show HBa2 Proteins):c.-81C>A] and [HBA2 (show HBa2 Proteins):c.-91G>A] promoter mutations were analysed for HBA2 (show HBa2 Proteins) gene transcriptional and translational activities
Data indicate that on incubating hemoglobin with glyoxal for 0-20 days, advanced glycation end products (AGEs) were detected on day 20.
Residues 33-61a of hemoglobin alpha-chain from cattle tick gut (show GUSB Proteins) exhibit nonconventional conformation for an antimicrobial peptide (show cAMP Proteins), bound to sodium dodecyl sulfate micelles. The peptide is able to disrupt the bacterial membrane of Micrococcus luteus A270.
The human alpha globin gene cluster located on chromosome 16 spans about 30 kb and includes seven loci: 5'- zeta - pseudozeta - mu - pseudoalpha-1 - alpha-2 - alpha-1 - theta - 3'. The alpha-2 (HBA2) and alpha-1 (HBA1) coding sequences are identical. These genes differ slightly over the 5' untranslated regions and the introns, but they differ significantly over the 3' untranslated regions. Two alpha chains plus two beta chains constitute HbA, which in normal adult life comprises about 97% of the total hemoglobin\; alpha chains combine with delta chains to constitute HbA-2, which with HbF (fetal hemoglobin) makes up the remaining 3% of adult hemoglobin. Alpha thalassemias result from deletions of each of the alpha genes as well as deletions of both HBA2 and HBA1\; some nondeletion alpha thalassemias have also been reported.
alpha 1 globin
, alpha globin 1
, haemaglobin alpha 1
, hemoglobin alpha chain
, hemoglobin subunit alpha
, Hemoglobin alpha chain
, globin, alpha 1
, alpha globin
, alpha-2 globin