We are preparing the requested document. Please wait, this may take a while...!
|Antigen||Interferon alpha/beta Receptor 2 (IFNAR2) Antibodies|
|Reactivity||Mouse (Murine) Alternatives|
|Conjugate||This IFNAR2 antibody is conjugated to CF Alternatives|
Flow Cytometry (FACS)
|Supplier||Log in to see|
Product Details anti-IFNAR2 AntibodyTarget Details IFNAR2 Application Details Handling Images
|Specificity||Mouse IFNA/B R2.|
|Immunogen||Mouse myeloma cell line NS0- derived recombinant human IFN-a/b R2 extracellular domain|
Target Details IFNAR2Product Details anti-IFNAR2 Antibody Application Details Handling Images back to top
|Alternative Name||IFNAR2 (IFNAR2 Antibody Abstract)|
Name/Gene ID: IFNAR2
Family: Interferon Receptor
Synonyms: IFNAR2, IFN-alpha/beta receptor 2, IFN-alpha-REC, IFN-alpha binding protein, IFN-R, IFN-R-2, IFNARB, Type I interferon receptor 2, IFNABR
|Research Area||Cancer, Cytokines, Innate Immunity|
Application DetailsProduct Details anti-IFNAR2 Antibody Target Details IFNAR2 Handling Images back to top
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Flow Cytometry Validation
This antibody has been tested for flow cytometry using A20 cells.
1. Cells may be Fc-blocked with 1ug of mouse IgG/10e5 cells for 15 minutes at room temperature. Do not wash excess blocking IgG from this reaction.
2. After blocking, 10ul of conjugated antibody was added to 1 - 2.5 x 10e5 cells and incubated for 30 minutes at room temperature.
3. Unbound antibody was removed by washing the cells twice in Flow Cytometry Staining Buffer. Note that whole blood requires a RBC lysis step at this point using Flow Cytometry Mouse Lyse Buffer.
4. The cells were resuspended in Flow Cytometry Staining Buffer for final flow cytometric analysis. As a control for this analysis, cells in a separate tube should be treated with CFS-labeled goat IgG antibody. This procedure may need to be modified, depending upon the cell type and final utilization. Individual users may need to titrate to determine the optimal reagent amount for their specific use.
5. Cell surface expression of IFN-a/b R2 was determined by flow cytometry using 488 nm wavelength excitation and monitoring emitted fluorescence with a detector optimized to collect peak emissions at 515 - 545 nm.
|Restrictions||For Research Use only|
HandlingProduct Details anti-IFNAR2 Antibody Target Details IFNAR2 Application Details Images back to top
|Buffer||PBS, up to 0.5 % BSA and 0.1 % sodium azide|
|Precaution of Use||This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.|
|Handling Advice||Avoid freeze-thaw cycles and prolonged exposure to light.|
|Storage||4 °C,-20 °C|
|Storage Comment||Short term 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze-thaw cycles and prolonged exposure to light.|
ImagesProduct Details anti-IFNAR2 Antibody Target Details IFNAR2 Application Details Handling back to top