We are preparing the requested document. Please wait, this may take a while...!
|Application / Reactivity||Mouse (Murine)|
|ELISA||24 ELISA Kits|
|Antigen||Interleukin 7 (IL7) ELISA Kits|
|Reactivity||Mouse (Murine) Alternatives|
Kits with alternative reactivity to:
|Methode Type||Sandwich ELISA|
|Detection Range||10-6000 pg/mL|
|Minimum Detection Limit||10 pg/mL|
|1 reference available|
|Supplier||Log in to see|
Product Details IL7 ELISA KitTarget details Application Details Handling References for IL7 Kit (ABIN625152) Images
|Purpose||Mouse IL-7 ELISA Kit for cell culture supernatants, plasma, and serum samples.|
|Sample Type||Serum, Plasma, Cell Culture Supernatant|
|Specificity||This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with any of the cytokines tested: Mouse CD30, L CD30, T CD40, CRG-2, CTACK, CXCL16, Eotaxin , Eotaxin-2, Fas Ligand, Fractalkine, GCSF, GM-CFS, IFN- gamma, IGFBP-3, IGFBP-5, IGFBP-6, IL-1 alpha, IL-1 beta, IL-2, IL-3, IL-3 Rb, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-9, IL-10, IL-12 p40/p70, IL-12 p70, IL-13, IL-17, KC, Leptin R, LEPTIN(OB), LIX, L-Selectin, Lymphotactin, MCP-1, MCP-5, M-CSF, MIG, MIP-1 alpha, MIP-1 gamma, MIP-2, MIP-3 beta, MIP-3 alpha, PF-4, P-Selectin, RANTES, SCF, SDF-1 alpha, TARC, TCA-3, TECK, TIMP-1, TNF RI, TNF RII, TPO, VCAM-1, VEGF.|
|Sensitivity||< 10 pg/mL|
|Material not included||
Target detailsProduct Details IL7 ELISA Kit Application Details Handling References for IL7 Kit (ABIN625152) Images back to top
|Alternative Name||IL-7 (IL7 ELISA Kit Abstract)|
|Background||The Mouse IL-7 ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of mouse IL-7 in serum, plasma and cell culture supernate. This assay employs an antibody specific for mouse IL-7 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and IL-7 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-mouse IL-7 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of IL-7 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm. Reproducibility: Intra-Assay: CV<10% Inter-Assay: CV<12%.|
|Research Area||Cytokines, Immunology, Virology, Inflammation, Cancer|
Application DetailsProduct Details IL7 ELISA Kit Target details Handling References for IL7 Kit (ABIN625152) Images back to top
|Application Notes||Recommended Dilution for serum and plasma samples2 fold|
|Sample Volume||100 μL|
|Plate||Pre-coated,Strips (12 x 8)|
1. Bring all reagents and samples to room temperature (18 - 25 °C) before use.
2. Sample dilution: If your samples need to be diluted, Assay Diluent A (Item D) should be used for dilution of serum/plasma samples. 1x Assay Diluent B (Item E) should be used for dilution of culture supernatants. Suggested dilution for normal serum/plasma: 2 fold*. * Please note that levels of the target protein may vary between different specimens. Optimal dilution factors for each sample must be determined by the investigator.
3. Assay Diluent B should be diluted 5-fold with deionized or distilled water before use.
4. Preparation of standard: Briefly spin the vial of Item C and then add 400 µL Assay Diluent A (for serum/plasma samples) or 1x Assay Diluent B (for cell culture medium) into Item C vial to prepare a 50 ng/mL standard. Dissolve the powder thoroughly by a gentle mix. Add 80 µL IL-7 standard from the vial of Item C, into a tube with 586.7 µL Assay Diluent A or 1x Assay Diluent B to prepare a 6,000 pg/mL stock standard solution. Pipette 400 µL Assay Diluent A or 1x Assay Diluent B into each tube. Use the stock standard solution to produce a dilution series . Mix each tube thoroughly before the next transfer. Assay Diluent A or 1x Assay Diluent B serves as the zero standard (0 pg/mL). 200 µL 200 µL 200 µL 200 µL 200 µL 80 µL standard +586.7 µL 200myl 6000 2000 666.7 222.2 74.07 24.69 8.23 0 pg/mL pg/mL pg/mL pg/mL pg/mL pg/mL pg/mL pg/mL
5. If the Wash Concentrate (20x) (Item B) contains visible crystals, warm to room temperature and mix gently until dissolved. Dilute 20 ml of Wash Buffer Concentrate into deionized or distilled water to yield 400 ml of 1x Wash Buffer.
6. Briefly spin the Detection Antibody vial (Item F) before use. Add 100 µL of 1x Assay Diluent B into the vial to prepare a detection antibody concentrate. Pipette up and down to mix gently (the concentrate can be stored at 4 °C for 5 days). The detection antibody concentrate should be diluted 80-fold with 1x Assay Diluent B and used in step 4 of Part VI Assay Procedure.
7. Briefly spin the HRP-Streptavidin concentrate vial (Item G) and pipette up and down to mix gently before use. HRP-Streptavidin concentrate should be diluted 440-fold with 1x Assay Diluent B. For example: Briefly spin the vial (Item G) and pipette up and down to mix gently . Add 25 µL of HRP-Streptavidin concentrate into a tube with 11 ml 1x Assay Diluent B to prepare a 440-fold diluted HRP-Streptavidin solution (don't store the diluted solution for next day use). Mix well.
1. Bring all reagents and samples to room temperature (18 - 25 °C) before use. It is recommended that all standards and samples be run at least in duplicate.
2. Add 100 µL of each standard (see Reagent Preparation step 2) and sample into appropriate wells. Cover well and incubate for 2.5 hours at room temperature or over night at 4 °C with gentle shaking.
3. Discard the solution and wash 4 times with 1x Wash Solution. Wash by filling each well with Wash Buffer (300 myl) using a multi-channel Pipette or autowasher. Complete removal of liquid at each step is essential to good performance. After the last wash, remove any remaining Wash Buffer by aspirating or decanting. Invert the plate and blot it against clean paper towels.
4. Add 100 µL of 1x prepared biotinylated antibody (Reagent Preparation step 6) to each well. Incubate for 1 hour at room temperature with gentle shaking.
5. Discard the solution. Repeat the wash as in step
6. Add 100 µL of prepared Streptavidin solution (see Reagent Preparation step 7) to each well. Incubate for 45 minutes at room temperature with gentle shaking.
7. Discard the solution. Repeat the wash as in step
8. Add 100 µL of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent (Item H) to each well. Incubate for 30 minutes at room temperature in the dark with gentle shaking.
9. Add 50 µL of Stop Solution (Item I) to each well. Read at 450 nm immediately.
|Calculation of Results||
Calculate the mean absorbance for each set of duplicate standards, controls and samples, and subtract the average zero standard optical density. Plot the standard curve on log-log graph paper or using Sigma plot software, with standard concentration on the x-axis and absorbance on the y-axis. Draw the best-fit straight line through the standard points.
Typical Data: These standard curves are for demonstration only. A standard curve must be run with each assay. Assay Diluent A Mouse IL-7 concentration (pg/mL) 1 10 100 1000 10000 O D =4 50 n m 0.01 0.1 1 10 Assay Diluent B Mouse IL-7 concentration (pg/mL) 1 10 100 1000 10000 O D =4 50 n m 0.001 0.01 0.1 1 10
Sensitivity: The minimum detectable dose of IL-7 is typically less than 10 pg/mL.
Recovery: Recovery was determined by spiking various levels of mouse IL-7 into mouse serum, plasma and cell culture media. Mean recoveries are as follows: Sample Type Average % Recovery Range ( %) Serum 91.59 82-103 Plasma 92.66 83-104 Cell culture media 94.58 85-105
Linearity: Sample Type Serum Plasma Cell Culture Media 1:2 Average % of Expected 92 91 93 Range ( %) 82-102 83-103 83-104 1:4 Average % of Expected 96 95 95 Range ( %) 84-104 85-105 84-105
Reproducibility: Intra-Assay: CV<10 % Inter-Assay: CV<12 %
|Assay Precision||Intra-Assay: CV< 10 % Inter-Assay: CV< 12 %|
|Restrictions||For Research Use only|
HandlingProduct Details IL7 ELISA Kit Target details Application Details References for IL7 Kit (ABIN625152) Images back to top
|Handling Advice||Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.|
|Storage Comment||The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.|
|Expiry Date||6 months|
References for IL7 Kit (ABIN625152)Product Details IL7 ELISA Kit Target details Application Details Handling Images back to top
|Product cited in:||
Jung, Han, Kim, Kim, Lee, Seo, Youn, Lee: "Stimulatory effect of HGF-overexpressing adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells on thymus regeneration in a rat thymus involution model." in: Cell biology international, 2014
ImagesProduct Details IL7 ELISA Kit Target details Application Details Handling References for IL7 Kit (ABIN625152) back to top