We are preparing the requested document. Please wait, this may take a while...!
|Application / Reactivity||Chicken||Cow (Bovine)||Dog (Canine)||Goat||Guinea Pig||Monkey||Mouse (Murine)||Pig (Porcine)||Rabbit||Rat (Rattus)||Rhesus Monkey||Sheep (Ovine)||Wild boar (Sus scrofa)|
|ELISA||3 ELISA Kits||2 ELISA Kits||3 ELISA Kits||1 ELISA Kits||3 ELISA Kits||2 ELISA Kits||16 ELISA Kits||11 ELISA Kits||8 ELISA Kits||14 ELISA Kits||1 ELISA Kits||1 ELISA Kits||2 ELISA Kits|
|Antigen||Angiopoietin 2 (ANGPT2) ELISA Kits|
Kits with alternative reactivity to:
|Method Type||Sandwich ELISA|
|Detection Range||10-3000 pg/mL|
|Minimum Detection Limit||10 pg/mL|
|8 references available|
|Supplier||Log in to see|
Product Details Angiopoietin 2 ELISA KitTarget details Application Details Handling ProductDetails: References for Angiopoietin 2 Kit (ABIN624940) Images
|Purpose||Human Angiopoietin-2 ELISA Kit for cell culture supernatants, plasma, and serum samples.|
|Sample Type||Plasma, Cell Culture Supernatant, Serum|
|Specificity||This ELISA kit shows no cross-reactivity with the following cytokines tested: human Angiogenin, Angiopoietin-1, BDNF, BLC, ENA-78, FGF-4, IL-1 alpha, IL-1 beta, IL-2, IL-3, IL-4, IL-5, IL-6, IL-7, IL-8, IL-9, IL-10, IL-11, IL-12 p70, IL-12 p40, IL-13, IL-15, I-309, IP-10, GCSF, GM-CSF, IFN-gamma, Leptin (OB), MCP-1, MCP-3, MDC, MIP-1 alpha, MIP-1 beta, MIP-1 delta, MMP-1, -2, -3, -10, PARC, RANTES, SCF, TARC, TGF-beta, TIMP-1, TIMP-2, TNF-alpha, TNF-beta, TPO, VEGF.|
|Sensitivity||< 10 pg/mL|
|Material not included||
Target detailsProduct Details Angiopoietin 2 ELISA Kit Application Details Handling ProductDetails: References for Angiopoietin 2 Kit (ABIN624940) Images back to top
|Alternative Name||Angiopoietin-2 (ANGPT2 ELISA Kit Abstract)|
|Background||The Human Angiopoietin-2 ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human Angiopoietin-2 in serum, plasma, cell culture supernatants and urine. This assay employs an antibody specific for human Angiopoietin-2 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and Angiopoietin-2 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-human Angiopoietin-2 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of Angiopoietin-2 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm. Reproducibility: Intra-Assay: CV<10% Inter-Assay: CV<12%.|
|Research Area||Growth Factors|
Application DetailsProduct Details Angiopoietin 2 ELISA Kit Target details Handling ProductDetails: References for Angiopoietin 2 Kit (ABIN624940) Images back to top
|Application Notes||Recommended Dilution for serum and plasma samples3 - 20 fold|
|Sample Volume||100 μL|
1. Bring all reagents and samples to room temperature (18 - 25 °C) before use.
2. Sample dilution: If your samples need to be diluted, 1x Assay Diluent (Item E) should be used for dilution of serum/plasma/culture supernatants/urine. Suggested dilution for normal serum/plasma: 3-20 fold*. * Please note that levels of the target protein may vary between different specimens. Optimal dilution factors for each sample must be determined by the investigator.
3. Assay Diluent (Item E) should be diluted 5-fold with deionized or distilled water before use.
4. Preparation of standard: Briefly spin the vial of Item C. Add 400 µL 1x Assay Diluent (Item E) into Item C vial to prepare a 130 ng/mL standard solution. Dissolve the powder thoroughly by a gentle mix. Add 15 µL Angiopoietin-2 standard from the vial of tem C, into a tube with 635 µL 1x Assay Diluent to prepare a 3000 pg/mL standard solution. Pipette 400myl 1x Assay Diluent into each tube. Use the stock standard solution to produce a Dilution series . Mix each tube thoroughly before the next transfer. 1x Assay Diluent serves as the zero standard (0 pg/mL). 200 µL 15 µL standard + 635 µL 200myl 200 µL 200 µL 200 µL 200 µL 3000 1000 333.3 111.1 37.04 12.35 4.12 0 pg/mL pg/mL pg/mL pg/mL pg/mL pg/mL pg/mL pg/mL
5. If the Wash Concentrate (20x) (Item B) contains visible crystals, warm to room temperature and mix gently until dissolved. Dilute 20 ml of Wash Buffer Concentrate into deionized or distilled water to yield 400 ml of 1x Wash Buffer.
6. Briefly spin the Detection Antibody vial (Item F) before use. Add 100 µL of 1x Assay Diluent into the vial to prepare a detection antibody concentrate. Pipette up and down to mix gently (the concentrate can be stored at 4 °C for 5 days). The detection antibody concentrate should be diluted 80-fold with 1x Assay Diluent and used in step 4 of Part VI Assay Procedure.
7. Briefly spin the HRP-Streptavidin concentrate vial (Item G) and pipette up and down to mix gently before use. HRP-Streptavidin concentrate should be diluted 200-fold with 1x Assay Diluent. For example: Briefly spin the vial (Item G) and pipette up and down to mix gently . Add 50 µL of HRP-Streptavidin concentrate into a tube with 10 ml 1x Assay Diluent to prepare a 200-fold diluted HRP-Streptavidin solution (don't store the diluted solution for next day use). Mix well.
1. Bring all reagents and samples to room temperature (18 - 25 °C) before use. It is recommended that all standards and samples be run at least in duplicate.
2. Add 100 µL of each standard (see Reagent Preparation step 2) and sample into appropriate wells. Cover well and incubate for 2.5 hours at room temperature or over night at 4 °C with gentle shaking.
3. Discard the solution and wash 4 times with 1x Wash Solution. Wash by filling each well with Wash Buffer (300 myl) using a multi-channel Pipette or autowasher. Complete removal of liquid at each step is essential to good performance. After the last wash, remove any remaining Wash Buffer by aspirating or decanting. Invert the plate and blot it against clean paper towels.
4. Add 100 µL of 1x prepared biotinylated antibody (Reagent Preparation step 6) to each well. Incubate for 1 hour at room temperature with gentle shaking.
5. Discard the solution. Repeat the wash as in step
6. Add 100 µL of prepared Streptavidin solution (see Reagent Preparation step 7) to each well. Incubate for 45 minutes at room temperature with gentle shaking.
7. Discard the solution. Repeat the wash as in step
8. Add 100 µL of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent (Item H) to each well. Incubate for 30 minutes at room temperature in the dark with gentle shaking.
9. Add 50 µL of Stop Solution (Item I) to each well. Read at 450 nm immediately.
|Calculation of Results||
Calculate the mean absorbance for each set of duplicate standards, controls and samples, and subtract the average zero standard optical density. Plot the standard curve on log-log graph paper or using Sigma plot software, with standard concentration on the x-axis and absorbance on the y-axis. Draw the best-fit straight line through the standard points.
Typical Data: These standard curves are for demonstration only. A standard curve must be run with each assay. Assay Diluent Angiopoietin-2 concentration (pg/mL) 1 10 100 1000 10000 O D =4 50 n m 0.001 0.01 0.1 1 10
Sensitivity: The minimum detectable dose of Angiopoietin-2 is typically less than 10 pg/mL.
Recovery: Recovery was determined by spiking various levels of Angiopoietin-2 into normal human serum, plasma and cell culture media. Mean recoveries are as follows: Sample Type Average % Recovery Range ( %) Serum 85.3 82-109 Plasma 82.1 95-116 Cell culture media 96.9 76-92
Linearity: Sample Type Serum Plasma Cell Culture Media 1:2 Average % of Expected 110.3 109.4 109.2 Range ( %) 99-118 100-117 98-119 1:4 Average % of Expected 113.5 112.2 111.6 Range ( %) 103-120 102-120 101-121
Reproducibility: Intra-Assay: CV<10 % Inter-Assay: CV<12 %
|Assay Precision||Intra-Assay: CV< 10 % Inter-Assay: CV< 12 %|
|Restrictions||For Research Use only|
HandlingProduct Details Angiopoietin 2 ELISA Kit Target details Application Details ProductDetails: References for Angiopoietin 2 Kit (ABIN624940) Images back to top
|Handling Advice||Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.|
|Storage Comment||The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for up to 1 year from the date of shipment. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. The kit may be stored at 4°C for up to 6 months. For extended storage, it is recommended to store at -80°C.|
|Expiry Date||6 months|
ProductDetails: References for Angiopoietin 2 Kit (ABIN624940)Product Details Angiopoietin 2 ELISA Kit Target details Application Details Handling Images back to top
|Product cited in:||
Chen, Li, Zhang, Li, Wang, Guo, Luo, Wang: "Urinary angiopoietin-2 is associated with albuminuria in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus." in: International journal of endocrinology, Vol. 2015, pp. 163120, 2015
Köksal, Ozbek, Bayraktar, Yazici: "Evaluation of angiopoietin 1 and 2, vascular endothelial growth factor, and tumor necrosis factor alpha levels in asthmatic children." in: Allergy and asthma proceedings : the official journal of regional and state allergy societies, Vol. 35, Issue 6, pp. 482-8, 2015
Palud, Parmentier-Decrucq, Pastre, De Freitas Caires, Lassalle, Mathieu: "Evaluation of endothelial biomarkers as predictors of organ failures in septic shock patients." in: Cytokine, Vol. 73, Issue 2, pp. 213-8, 2015
Pul, Yildiz, Morbiducci, Skripuletz, Schwenkenbecher, Stangel, Götz, Berding, Trebst, Donnerstag: "CSF Levels of Angiopoietin-2 Do Not Differ between Patients with CSF Fluid Leakage Syndrome and Controls." in: Disease markers, Vol. 2015, pp. 343818, 2015
Koob, Lim, Massee, Zabek, Rennert, Gurtner, Li: "Angiogenic properties of dehydrated human amnion/chorion allografts: therapeutic potential for soft tissue repair and regeneration." in: Vascular cell, Vol. 6, pp. 10, 2014
Vizio, Biasi, Scirelli, Novarino, Prati, Ciuffreda, Montrucchio, Poli, Bellone: "Pancreatic-carcinoma-cell-derived pro-angiogenic factors can induce endothelial-cell differentiation of a subset of circulating CD34+ progenitors." in: Journal of translational medicine, Vol. 11, pp. 314, 2013
Bhaskar, Gupta, Sreenivas, Rani, Kumar, Sharma, Sharma, Sharma, Thakur: "Synergistic effect of vascular endothelial growth factor and angiopoietin-2 on progression free survival in multiple myeloma." in: Leukemia research, Vol. 37, Issue 4, pp. 410-5, 2013
Freeman: "A perspective metric for visual slant and shape." in: Psychologische Forschung, Vol. 32, Issue 4, pp. 296-323, 1970
ImagesProduct Details Angiopoietin 2 ELISA Kit Target details Application Details Handling ProductDetails: References for Angiopoietin 2 Kit (ABIN624940) back to top