We are preparing the requested document. Please wait, this may take a while...!
|Application / Reactivity||Human|
|ELISA||3 ELISA Kits|
|Antigen||Receptor Tyrosine Kinase-Like Orphan Receptor 2 (ROR2) ELISA Kits|
Kits with alternative reactivity to:
|Method Type||Sandwich ELISA|
|Supplier||Log in to see|
Product Details ROR2 ELISA KitTarget details Application Details Handling Images
|Purpose||Human Phosphotyrosine ROR2 ELISA Kit. This assay semi-quantitatively measures phosphotyrosine ROR2 in lysate samples.|
|Sample Type||Cell Lysate, Tissue Lysate|
|Specificity||The antibody pair provided in this kit recognizes Human Tyrosine-Phosphorylated-ROR2.|
|Material not included||
Target detailsProduct Details ROR2 ELISA Kit Application Details Handling Images back to top
|Alternative Name||ROR2 (ROR2 ELISA Kit Abstract)|
|Research Area||Stem Cells, Extracellular Matrix, Tyrosine Kinases|
|Pathways||RTK Signaling, WNT Signaling|
Application DetailsProduct Details ROR2 ELISA Kit Target details Handling Images back to top
|Plate||Pre-coated,Strips (12 x 8)|
1. Bring all reagents and samples to room temperature (18 - 25 °C) before use.
2. Item E, Assay Diluent should be diluted 5-fold with deionized or distilled water before use.
3. Preparation of Positive Control: Briefly spin the Positive Control vial of Item K. Add 250 µL 1x Assay Diluent (Item E, Assay Diluent should be diluted 5-fold with deionized or distilled water before use) into Item K vial to prepare a Positive Control Stock Solution. Dissolve the powder thoroughly by a gentle mix. Add 150 µL prepared Positive Control Stock Solution from the vial of Item K, into a tube with 300 µL 1x Assay Diluent to prepare P-1 (See i. Positive control of part IX. TYPICAL DATA for a typical result). Pipette 300 µL 1x Assay Diluent into each tube. Transfer 150 µL prepared P-1 into a tube with 300 µL 1x Asaay Diluent to produce a dilution series (shown below). Mix each tube thoroughly before the next transfer. 1x Assay Diluent serves as the background. P-1 P-2 P-3 P-4 P-5 0 150 µL 150µl Positive Control Stock Solution 300 µL 1x Assay Diluent 150µl 150 µL 150 µL Phospho-ROR2 ELISA Kit Protocol 6
4. If the Wash Concentrate (20x) (Item B) contains visible crystals, warm to room temperature and mix gently until dissolved. Dilute 20 mL of Wash Buffer Concentrate into deionized or distilled water to yield 400 mL of 1x Wash Buffer.
5. Briefly spin the biotinylated antibody (Item C) before use. Add 100 µL of 1x Assay Diluent into the vial to prepare a biotinylated anti- phosphotyrosine antibody concentrate. Pipette up and down to mix gently (the concentrate can be stored at 4 °C for 5 days or at -80 °C for one month). The biotinylated phosphotyrosine antibody should be diluted 80x with 1x Assay Diluent and used in step 4 of Part VII Assay Procedure.
6. Briefly spin the HRP-Streptavidin concentrate vial (Item G) and pipette up and down to mix gently before use. HRP-Streptavidin concentrate should be diluted 600 fold with 1x Assay Diluent. For example: Briefly spin the vial (Item G) and pipette up and down to mix gently. Add 20 µL of HRP-Streptavidin concentrate into a tube with 12 mL 1x Assay Diluent to prepare a 600-fold diluted HRP Streptavidin solution (don't store the diluted solution for next day use). Mix well.
7. Cell Lysate Buffer should be diluted 2-fold with deionized or distilled water before use (recommend to add protease and phosphatase inhibitors). Phospho-ROR2 ELISA Kit Protocol 7 VII.
Cell lysates - Rinse cells with PBS, making sure to remove any remaining PBS before adding the lysis buffer. Solubilize cells at 4 x 10 7 cells/mL in 1x Lysis Buffer (we recommend adding protease and phosphatase inhibitors to lysis buffer prior to sample preparation). Pipette up and down to resuspend and incubate the lysates with shaking at 2 - 8° C for 30 minutes. microcentrifuge at 13,000 rpm for 10 minutes at 2 - 8° C, and transfer the supernates into a clean test tube. Lysates should be used immediately or aliquoted and stored at -70 °C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. Thawed lysates should be kept on ice prior to use.
For the initial experiment, we recommend to do a serial dilution testing such as 5-fold and 100-fold dilution for your cell lysates with Assay Diluent (Item E) before use.
Note: The fold dilution of sample used depends on the abundance of phosphorylated proteins and should be determined empirically. More of the sample can be used if signals are too weak. If signals are too strong, the sample can be diluted further.
Cell lysate buffer should be diluted 2-fold with deionized or distilled water before use (recommend to add protease and phosphatase inhibitors). Phospho-ROR2 ELISA Kit Protocol 5
1. Bring all reagents to room temperature (18 - 25 °C) before use. It is recommended that all samples or Positive Control should be run at least in duplicate.
2. Add 100 µL of each sample or positive control into appropriate wells. Cover well with plate holder and incubate for 2.5 hours at room temperature or over night at 4 °C with shaking.
3. Discard the solution and wash 4 times with 1x Wash Solution. Wash by filling each well with Wash Buffer (300 µL) using a multi-channel pipette or autowasher. Complete removal of liquid at each step is essential to good performance. After the last wash, remove any remaining Wash Buffer by aspirating or decanting. Invert the plate and blot it against clean paper towels.
4. Add 100 µL of prepared 1X biotinylated anti-phosphotyrosine antibody (Reagent Preparation step 5) to each well. Incubate for 1 hour at room temperature with shaking.
5. Discard the solution. Repeat the wash as in step3.
6. Add 100 µL of prepared 1X HRP-Streptavidin solution (see Reagent Preparation step 6) to each well. Incubate for 45 minutes at room temperature with shaking.
7. Discard the solution. Repeat the wash as in step3.
8. Add 100 µL of TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent (Item H) to each well. Incubate for 30 minutes at room temperature in the dark with shaking.
9. Add 50 µL of Stop Solution (Item I) to each well. Read at 450 nm immediately. Phospho-ROR2 ELISA Kit Protocol 8
|Calculation of Results||
ELISA data analysis: Average the duplicate readings for each sample or positive control then subtract the average blank optical density.
i. Positive Control Jurkat cells were treated with Pervanadate at 37 °C for 10 min. Solubilize cells at 4 x 10 7 cells/mL in lysis buffer. Serial dilutions of lysates were analyzed in this ELISA. Please see step 3 of Part VI Reagent Preparation for detail. 0 0.5 1 1.5 2 OD =4 50 n m
ii. Pervanadate Stimulation of Jurkat Cell Line Jurkat cells were treated or untreated with Pervanadate for 10 min at 37 °C. Cell lysates were analyzed using this phosphoELISA: 0 1 2 3 Untreated Pervanadate OD = 4 50 n m P-1 P-2 P-3 P-4 P-5 Positive control dilution series Assay Diluent Phospho-ROR2 ELISA Kit Protocol 10 X.
|Restrictions||For Research Use only|
HandlingProduct Details ROR2 ELISA Kit Target details Application Details Images back to top
|Handling Advice||Avoid repeated freeze- thaw cycles.|
|Storage Comment||Upon receipt, the kit should be stored at -20 °C. Please use within 6 months from the date of shipment. After initial use, Wash Buffer Concentrate (Item B), Assay Diluent (Item E), TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent (Item H), HRP-Streptavidin (Item G), Stop Solution (Item I) and Cell Lysate Buffer (Item J) should be stored at 4 °C to avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. Return unused wells to the pouch containing desiccant pack, reseal along entire edge and store at -20 °C. Reconstituted Positive Control (Item K) should be stored at -70 °C.|
|Expiry Date||6 months|
ImagesProduct Details ROR2 ELISA Kit Target details Application Details Handling back to top