Goat anti-Guinea Pig IgG (Heavy & Light Chain) Antibody (HRP) - Preadsorbed Secondary Antibody
DB, IEM, IHC, ELISA, WB Polyclonal IgG
Catalog No. ABIN101281
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 1 to 2 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Heavy & Light Chain
- Guinea Pig
- Dot Blot (DB), Immunoelectron Microscopy (IEM), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- IgG (H&L)
- Anti-Guinea Pig IgG (H&L) peroxidase conjugated antibody generated in rabbit detects specifically human IgG. This human secondary antibody is ideal for investigators who routinely perform titration assays, western-blot, immunoprecipitation and more generally immunoassays.
Concentration Definition: by UV absorbance at 280 nm
- Preadsorption: Solid phase absorption
- Guinea Pig IgG whole molecule
- Application Notes
- Anti-Guinea Pig IgG HRP is suitable for immunoblotting, western blot, dot blot, ELISA, immunoperoxidase electron microscopy and immunohistochemistry as well as other peroxidase-antibody based enzymatic assays requiring lot-to-lot consistency.
- For Research Use only
- Restore with deionized water (or equivalent)
- 1.0 mg/mL
- 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- Gentamicin sulfate
- Handling Advice
- Do NOT add Sodium Azide! Use of Sodium Azide will inhibit enzyme activity of horseradish peroxidase.
- 4 °C
Duthie, Pena, Khandhar, Picone, MacMIllen, Truman, Adams, Reed: "Development of LepReact, a defined skin test for paucibacillary leprosy and low-level M. leprae infection." in: Applied microbiology and biotechnology, Vol. 104, Issue 9, pp. 3971-3979, 2020 (PubMed).
- Duthie, Pena, Khandhar, Picone, MacMIllen, Truman, Adams, Reed: "Development of LepReact, a defined skin test for paucibacillary leprosy and low-level M. leprae infection." in: Applied microbiology and biotechnology, Vol. 104, Issue 9, pp. 3971-3979, 2020 (PubMed).
- Synonyms: Guinea Pig IgG (H&L) Antibody, Gt-a-Guinea Pig IgG (H&L) Peroxidase conjugated, Guinea Pig IgG (H&L) Peroxidase Antibody in goat, Guinea Pig IgG secondary antibody.
You are here: