Rabbit anti-Human IgG (Heavy & Light Chain) Antibody (TRITC) - Preadsorbed Secondary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- Heavy & Light Chain
- FLISA, Flow Cytometry (FACS), Fluorescence Microscopy (FM)
- Assay by immunoelectrophoresis resulted in a single precipitin arc against anti-Fluorescein and anti-Goat Serum.
- This product is designed for immunofluorescence microscopy, fluorescence based plate assays (FLISA) and fluorescent western blotting. This product is also suitable for multiplex analysis, including multicolor imaging, utilizing various commercial platforms.
- Preadsorption: Solid phase absorption
Immunogen: Human IgG whole molecule
- Fab fragment
- Labeling Ratio
- Application Notes
Application Note: Fab Anti-Human IgG (H&L) Rhodamine Antibody is designed for immunofluorescence microscopy, fluorescence based plate assays (FLISA) and fluorescent western blotting. This product is also suitable for multiplex analysis, including multicolor imaging, utilizing various commercial platforms. Suitable for immunomicroscopy and flow cytometry or FACS analysis as well as other antibody based fluorescent assays requiring extremely low background levels, absence of F(c) mediated binding, lot-to-lot consistency, high titer and specificity.
FLISA Dilution: 1:10,000 - 1:50,000
Flow Cytometry Dilution: 1:500 - 1:2,500
IF Microscopy Dilution: 1:1,000 - 1:5,000
- For Research Use only
Reconstitution Volume: 500 μL
Reconstitution Buffer: Restore with deionized water (or equivalent)
- 1.0 mg/mL
Buffer: 0.02 M Potassium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2
- Handling Advice
- Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing.
Product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
Centrifuge product if not completely clear after standing at room temperature.
- RT,4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store vial at 4 °C prior to restoration. For extended storage aliquot contents and freeze at -24 °C or below. This product is stable for several weeks at 4 °C as an undiluted liquid.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
Synonyms: Rabbit Fab Anti-Human IgG Antibody Rhodamine Conjugation, Rabbit Fab Anti-Human IgG TRITC Conjugated Antibody
Background: Fab Anti-Human IgG (H&L) Rhodamine Antibody generated in rabbit detects immunoglobulin g from human, both heavy and light chains of the antibody molecule are present. Each IgG has two antigen binding sites. Representing approximately 75 % of serum immunoglobulins in humans, IgG is the most abundant antibody isotype found in the circulation. IgG molecules are synthesized and secreted by plasma B cells. Secondary Antibodies are available in a variety of formats and conjugate types. When choosing a secondary antibody product, consideration must be given to species and immunoglobulin specificity, conjugate type, fragment and chain specificity, level of cross-reactivity, and host-species source and fragment composition.