Adrenergic, Beta, Receptor Kinase 1 (ADRBK1) antibody Primary Antibody
ADRBK1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey EIA, IF, IHC (p), WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal 3F8
Catalog No. ABIN1105519
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Monkey
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody reacts to GRK2.
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Species reactivity (tested):Human, Mouse, Rat and Monkey.
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Alternative Name
- beta-ARK-1 / ADRBK1 (ADRBK1 Antibody Abstract)
- Adrbk-1, Bark-1, GRK2, betaARK1, BARK1, BETA-ARK1, GRK-2, Grk2, beta-adrenergic receptor kinase 1, G protein-coupled receptor kinase 2, Tsp_00497, grk2, Grk2, GRK2
- The product of this gene phosphorylates the beta-2-adrenergic receptor and appears to mediate agonist-specific desensitization observed at high agonist concentrations. This protein is an ubiquitous cytosolic enzyme that specifically phosphorylates the activated form of the beta-adrenergic and related G-protein-coupled receptors. Abnormal coupling of beta-adrenergic receptor to G protein is involved in the pathogenesis of the failing heart. (provided by RefSeq)Tissue specificity: Expressed in peripheral blood leukocytesSynonyms: BARK, BARK1, Beta-adrenergic receptor kinase 1, G-protein coupled receptor kinase 2, GRK2
- Molecular Weight
- 80 kDa
- Gene ID
- EGFR Signaling Pathway, Neurotrophin Signaling Pathway, Regulation of G-Protein Coupled Receptor Protein Signaling, CXCR4-mediated Signaling Events, G-protein mediated Events, Interaction of EGFR with phospholipase C-gamma, Thromboxane A2 Receptor Signaling
You are here: