CDK5 antibody (Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 5) Primary Antibody
Human, Rat, Monkey
This CDK5 antibody is un-conjugated
Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- This antibody reacts to CDK5.
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Species reactivity (tested):Human, Rat and Monkey.
anti-Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 5 (CDK5) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
CDK5 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Sheep, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Alternative Name
- CDK5 (CDK5 Antibody Abstract)
- PSSALRE, AW048668, Crk6, CDK5, CG8203, DmCdk5, Dmel\\CG8203, cdk5, zgc:101604, cyclin dependent kinase 5, cyclin-dependent kinase 5, Cyclin-dependent kinase 5, cyclin-dependent kinase 5 L homeolog, Cyclin-dependent-like kinase 5, CDK5, Cdk5, cdk5, cdk5.L, cdk-5
- Function: Probably involved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with D1 and D3-type G1 cyclins. Can phosphorylate histone H1, tau, MAP2 and NF-H and NF-M. Also interacts with p35 which activates the kinase.Synonyms: Cell division protein kinase 5, Cyclin-dependent kinase 5, PSSALRE, Serine/threonine-protein kinase PSSALRE, TPKII catalytic subunit, Tau protein kinase II catalytic subunit
- Molecular Weight
- 35 kDa
- Gene ID
- Cell Division Cycle, Regulation of Muscle Cell Differentiation, Synaptic Membrane, Regulation of Cell Size, Skeletal Muscle Fiber Development, Synaptic Vesicle Exocytosis