Nubbin (NUB) antibody Primary Antibody
NUB Reactivity: Publilia modesta EIA, IF, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1108497
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Publilia modesta
- Enzyme Immunoassay (EIA), Immunofluorescence (IF), Western Blotting (WB)
- Synthetic peptides derived from internal domain of the Publilia modesta Nubbin protein
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Restore in distilled water
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Prior to reconstitution store the antibody at -20 °C. Store reconstituted antibody at 2-8 °C for one month or (in aliquots) at -20 °C for longer
- Alternative Name
- Nubbin (NUB Antibody Abstract)
- JAGGED-LIKE, JGL, NUBBIN, T6J4.23, T6J4_23, nubbin, C2H2 and C2HC zinc fingers superfamily protein, LOC656845, NUB, CpipJ_CPIJ002445
- Function: Specific down-regulator of the NEDD8 conjugation system. Recruits NEDD8, UBD, and their conjugates to the proteasome for degradation. Isoform 1 promotes the degradation of NEDD8 more efficiently than isoform 2. Tissue specificity: Widely expressed with lowest expression in the pancreas for isoform 1 and in leukocytes, liver, prostate and skeletal muscle for isoform 2. Sequence similarities: Contains 3 UBA domains. Cellular localization: Nucleus. Predominantly nuclear.
You are here: