LECT2 antibody (Leukocyte Cell-Derived Chemotaxin 2) (AA 101-151) Primary Antibody
- AA 101-151
- This LECT2 antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunocytochemistry (ICC), Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p)), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Cow, Dog, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat, Sheep
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human LECT2
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- LECT2 (LECT2 Antibody Abstract)
- chm-II, chm2, MIM1, leukocyte cell-derived chemotaxin 2, leukocyte cell derived chemotaxin 2, Lect2, LECT2
Leukocyte cell-derived chemotaxin 2 (LECT2) is a secreted protein with a neutrophil chemotactic activity. LECT2 is highly expressed in liver and shows diffuse immunostaining within the cytoplasm of hepatocytes. The LECT2 protein consists of 133 amino acids and three intramolecular disulfide bonds, and homologues of LECT2 have been widely identified in many vertebrates. LECT2 has a multifunctional role that extends from cell growth, differentiation, damage/repair process and carcinogenesis to autoimmune diseases. LECT2 expression is specifically induced in liver by _-catenin signaling. Serum LECT2 levels have been shown to increase in response to liver recovery, suggesting LECT2 may be used as a prognostic indicator.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm, Secreted
Synonyms: chm II, chm2, Chondromodulin II, hLECT2, LECT 2, LECT-2, LECT2, LECT2_HUMAN, Leukocyte cell derived chemotaxin 2, Leukocyte cell-derived chemotaxin-2, MGC126628.