FBXW8 antibody (F-Box and WD Repeat Domain Containing 8) AA 181-280 (FITC) Primary Antibody
- Target See all FBXW8 Antibodies
- AA 181-280
- This FBXW8 antibody is conjugated to FITC
- Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human FBXW8/FBXO29
anti-F-Box and WD Repeat Domain Containing 8 (FBXW8) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
FBXW8 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- FBXW8 (FBXW8 Products)
- FBW6, FBW8, FBX29, FBXO29, FBXW6, 4930438M06Rik, Fbx29, F-box and WD repeat domain containing 8, ring finger protein, transmembrane 2, F-box and WD-40 domain protein 8, FBXW8, Fbxw8, RNFT2
FBXO29, also designated F-box/WD repeat-containing protein 8 (FBXW8), is a 598 amino acid protein that contains one 40 amino acid F-box region, making it a member of the F-box family. FBXO29 also contains five WD repeats. F-box proteins are critical components of the SCF (Skp1-CUL-1-F-box protein) type E3 ubiquitin ligase complex and are involved in substrate recognition and recruitment for ubiquitination. F-box proteins are members of a large family that regulates cell cycle, immune response, signaling cascades and developmental programs by targeting proteins, such as cyclins, cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitors, IkB-å and -catenin, for degradation by the proteasome after ubiquitination. Functioning as a component of the SCF complex, FBXO29 is thought to recognize and bind to select phosphorylated proteins, thereby promoting their ubiquitination and subsequent degradation. FBXO29 exists as two isoforms as a result of alternative splicing events.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm
Synonyms: F box/WD repeat containing protein 8; F box and WD40 domain containing protein 8; F-box only protein 29; F box only protein 29; FBW6; FBW8; FBX29; FBXO29; FBXW6; FBXW8_HUMAN.
- Gene ID