APLP2 antibody (Amyloid beta (A4) Precursor-Like Protein 2) AA 501-600 (Alexa Fluor 350) Primary Antibody
- Target See all APLP2 Antibodies
- AA 501-600
- This APLP2 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 350
- Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human APLP2
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- APLP2 (APLP2 Products)
- HAI, MT-SP1, MTSP1, PRSS14, SNC19, TADG15, TMPRSS14, APLP-2, APPH, APPL2, CDEBP, AI790698, Apph, WALPLP2, aplp2 B, APLP2, si:dkey-11k4.3, aplp2 A, MGC86389, suppression of tumorigenicity 14, amyloid beta precursor like protein 2, amyloid beta (A4) precursor-like protein 2, amyloid beta (A4) precursor-like protein 2 S homeolog, amyloid beta (A4) precursor-like protein 2 L homeolog, ST14, APLP2, Aplp2, aplp2.S, aplp2, aplp2.L
APLP2 is a human sperm membrane protein which contains a segment with high homology to the transmembrane-cytoplasmic domains of APP found in brain plaques of Alzheimer disease patients. The human amyloid precursor-like protein APLP2 is a highly conserved homolog of a sequence-specific DNA-binding mouse protein with an important function in the cell cycle. The gene which encodes APLP2 maps to human chromosome 11q24.May play a role in the regulation of hemostasis. The soluble form may have inhibitory properties towards coagulation factors. May interact with cellular G-protein signaling pathways. May bind to the DNA 5'-GTCACATG-3'(CDEI box). Inhibits trypsin, chymotrypsin, plasmin, factor XIA and plasma and glandular kallikrein.
Subcellular location: Nucleus, Cell membrane
Synonyms: amyloid beta A4 precursor like protein 2, Amyloid like protein 2, amyloid precursor protein homolog HSD2, Amyloid protein homolog, Amyloid-like protein 2, APLP-2, Aplp2, APLP2_HUMAN, APPH, APPL2, CDEBP, CDEI box binding protein, CDEI box-binding protein.
- Gene ID
- EGFR Signaling Pathway, Transition Metal Ion Homeostasis, Feeding Behaviour