CDK14 antibody (Cyclin-Dependent Kinase 14) (Alexa Fluor 555) Primary Antibody
- Target See all CDK14 Antibodies
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This CDK14 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 555
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CDK14/PFTK1
- Application Notes
- IF(IHC-P) 1:50-200
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- CDK14 (CDK14 Products)
- PFTK1, PFTAIRE1, Pftk1, mKIAA0834, pftaire1, pftk1, cyclin dependent kinase 14, cyclin-dependent kinase 14, cyclin-dependent kinase 14 L homeolog, CDK14, Cdk14, cdk14.L
Serine/threonine-protein kinase involved in the control of the eukaryotic cell cycle, whose activity is controlled by an associated cyclin. Acts as a cell-cycle regulator of Wnt signaling pathway during G2/M phase by mediating the phosphorylation of LRP6 at 'Ser-1490', leading to the activation of the Wnt signaling pathway. Acts as a regulator of cell cycle progression and cell proliferation via its interaction with CCDN3. Phosphorylates RB1 in vitro, however the relevance of such result remains to be confirmed in vivo. May also play a role in meiosis, neuron differentiation and may indirectly act as a negative regulator of insulin-responsive glucose transport.
Synonyms: cdk14, CDK14_HUMAN, Cell division protein kinase 14, Cyclin-dependent kinase 14, hPFTAIRE1, KIAA0834, mKIAA0834, PFTAIRE1, PFTK1, Serine/threonine protein kinase PFTAIRE 1, Serine/threonine-protein kinase PFTAIRE-1.