SH3RF1 antibody (SH3 Domain Containing Ring Finger 1) (Alexa Fluor 647) Primary Antibody
- Target See all SH3RF1 Antibodies
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This SH3RF1 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 647
- Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human SH3MD2/RNF142
anti-SH3 Domain Containing Ring Finger 1 (SH3RF1) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
SH3RF1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-SH3 Domain Containing Ring Finger 1 (SH3RF1) (AA 719-768) antibody Primary Antibody
SH3RF1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Horse, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- IF(IHC-P) 1:50-200
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 0.01M TBS ( pH 7.4) with 1 % BSA, 0.03 % Proclin300 and 50 % Glycerol.
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains ProClin: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE, which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C, for long storage, store at -80°C. Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- RNF142 (SH3RF1 Products)
- SH3MD2, posh, xPOSH, rnf142, sh3md2, MGC135632, MGC189605, POSH, RNF142, 2200003J05Rik, Posh, R75531, Sh3md2, si:ch211-114c9.2, si:dkey-15j16.4, wu:fi42f11, SH3 domain containing ring finger 1, SH3 domain containing ring finger 1 S homeolog, SH3RF1, sh3rf1, sh3rf1.S, Sh3rf1
SH3MD2 acts as a scaffold protein, contributes to Rac-induced signal transduction such as JNKs (MAPK8 and MAPK9) activation and induces apoptosis. Within a signaling complex, it probably recruits protein kinases such as MAP3K10 or MAP3K11 which are in turn activated leading to the sequential activation of MAP2K4, MAP2K7 and JNKs (MAPK8 and MAPK9). SH3MD2 may be involved in targeting of HIV-1 GAG and GAG-POL polyproteins to the plasma membrane. This gene encodes a protein containing an N-terminus RING-finger, four SH3 domains, and a region implicated in binding of the Rho GTPase Rac. Via the RING-finger, the encoded protein has been shown to function as an ubiquitin-protein ligase involved in protein sorting at the trans-Golgi network. The encoded protein may also act as a scaffold for the c-Jun N-terminal kinase signaling pathway, facilitating the formation of a functional signaling module. There are two named isoforms.
Synonyms: Plenty of SH3 domains, Plenty of SH3s, POSH, Ring finger protein 142, RNF 142, RNF142, SH3 domain containing ring finger 1, SH3 domain containing RING finger protein 1, SH3MD2, SH3 multiple domains 2, SH3RF1.
- Gene ID