CHM antibody (Choroideremia (Rab Escort Protein 1)) (AA 1-80) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Avian, Cat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Donkey, Goat, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit, Sheep
This CHM antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- Detects endogenous Rep1 and in transfected cells by Western blot.
- Choroideremia (Rab escort protein 1)
- epitope affinity purified
- Purified recombinant peptide derived from within residues 1-80 aa at the N-terminus of rat Rep1 produced in E. coli.
anti-Choroideremia (Rab Escort Protein 1) (CHM) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
CHM Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Avian, Cat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Donkey, Goat, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit, Sheep WB Host: Goat Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Choroideremia (Rab Escort Protein 1) (CHM) (AA 1-80), (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
CHM Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Donkey, Goat, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit, Sheep WB Host: Goat Polyclonal unconjugated
- For Research Use only
- 3 mg/mL
- Polyclonal antibody supplied as a 200 µL (3 mg/mL) aliquot in PBS, 20 % glycerol and 0.05 % sodium azide
- Handling Advice
- The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For continuous use, store at 2-8 deg,C for one-two days. For extended storage, store in -20 deg,C freezer. Working dilution samples should be discarded if not used within 12 hours.
- Alternative Name
- REP1 (CHM Antibody Abstract)
- CHM, REP1, DXS540, GGTA, HSD-32, REP-1, TCD, DKFZp459K2154, tcd, ggta, rep-1, dxs540, hsd-32, MGC68578, Rep-1, chm, chm-a, chm-b, chml, CHM, Rab escort protein 1, choroideremia (Rab escort protein 1), choroideremia (Rab escort protein 1) L homeolog, choroidermia (RAB escort protein 1), choroideremia (Rab escort protein 1) S homeolog, CHM, chm, chm.L, Chm, chm.S
REP1 is the component A of the RAB geranylgeranyl transferase holoenzyme. In the dimeric holoenzyme, this subunit binds unprenylated Rab GTPases and then presents them to the catalytic Rab GGTase subunit for the geranylgeranyl transfer reaction. Mutations in this protein are a cause of a type of retinal degeneration, called choroideremia.
Synonyms: CHM, choroideraemia protein, DXS540, GGTA, HSD-32, RP1-93L7.1, rab escort protein 1, Rab geranylgeranyltransferase component A, REP-1, TCD antibody.
Ensembl identifier: ENSG00000188419
- Sensory Perception of Sound