GJA1 antibody (Gap Junction Protein, alpha 1, 43kDa) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
GJA1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Avian, Cat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Donkey, Goat, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit, Sheep IF, IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Goat Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1440034
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 5 to 7 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- Human, Mouse, Rat, Avian, Cat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Donkey, Goat, Guinea Pig, Hamster, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit, Sheep
- This GJA1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunofluorescence (IF), Immunohistochemistry (Frozen Sections) (IHC (fro)), Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Detects endogenous levels of total connexin 43.
- Gap junction protein, alpha 1, 43 kDa
- epitope affinity purified
- Purified recombinant peptide derived from within residues 230 aa to the C-terminus of rat CX43 produced in E. coli.
- For Research Use only
- 4 mg/mL
- Polyclonal antibody supplied as a 200 µL (4 mg/mL) aliquot in PBS, 20 % glycerol and 0.05 % sodium azide
- Handling Advice
- The antibody solution should be gently mixed before use.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- For continuous use, store at 2-8 deg,C for one-two days. For extended storage, store in -20 deg,C freezer. Working dilution samples should be discarded if not used within 12 hours.
Martins-Marques, Pinho, Zuzarte, Oliveira, Pereira, Sluijter, Gomes, Girao: "Presence of Cx43 in extracellular vesicles reduces the cardiotoxicity of the anti-tumour therapeutic approach with doxorubicin." in: Journal of extracellular vesicles, Vol. 5, pp. 32538, 2016 (PubMed).
Martins-Marques, Anjo, Pereira, Manadas, Girão: "Interacting Network of the Gap Junction (GJ) Protein Connexin43 (Cx43) is Modulated by Ischemia and Reperfusion in the Heart." in: Molecular & cellular proteomics : MCP, Vol. 14, Issue 11, pp. 3040-55, 2016 (PubMed).
Ribeiro-Rodrigues, Catarino, Marques, Ferreira, Martins-Marques, Pereira, Girão: "AMSH-mediated deubiquitination of Cx43 regulates internalization and degradation of gap junctions." in: FASEB journal : official publication of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology, Vol. 28, Issue 11, pp. 4629-41, 2015 (PubMed).
- Martins-Marques, Pinho, Zuzarte, Oliveira, Pereira, Sluijter, Gomes, Girao: "Presence of Cx43 in extracellular vesicles reduces the cardiotoxicity of the anti-tumour therapeutic approach with doxorubicin." in: Journal of extracellular vesicles, Vol. 5, pp. 32538, 2016 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- CX43 (GJA1 Antibody Abstract)
- AVSD3, CX43, DFNB38, GJAL, HLHS1, HSS, ODDD, Cx43, AU042049, AW546267, Cnx43, Cx43alpha1, Gja-1, Npm1, connexin43, cx43a1, gja1, zfCx43.3, connexin 43, gja1-A, cx43, gjal, oddd, dfnb38, gap junction protein alpha 1, gap junction protein, alpha 1, connexin 43, gap junction protein alpha 1 L homeolog, CONNEXIN 43 protein, GJA1, Gja1, cx43, gja1.L, gja1, CONNEXIN 43
- Cx43 is a component of gap junctions, which are composed of arrays of intercellular channels that provide a route for the diffusion of low molecular weight materials from cell to cell. This protein is the major protein of gap junctions in embryonic development and in the heart that are thought to have a crucial role in the synchronized contraction of the heart.
Synonyms: AVSD3, CX43, DFNB38, gap junction protein, alpha 1, 43kDa, GJA1, GJAL HSS, HLHS1, ODDD antibody.
Ensembl identifier: ENSG00000152661
- MAPK Signaling, Myometrial Relaxation and Contraction, Cell-Cell Junction Organization
You are here: