NACAD antibody (NAC alpha Domain Containing) (AA 359-408) Primary Antibody
NACAD Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1456071
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 359-408
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
NACAD Antibodyantibody detects endogenous levels of NACAD.
- The antibody was purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using immunogen.
- The antiserum was produced against synthesized peptide derived from human NACAD.
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:500~1:1000 ELISA: 1:10000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Stable at -20°C for at least 1 year.
- Alternative Name
- NACAD (NACAD Antibody Abstract)
- D230024G13Rik, mKIAA0363, NAC alpha domain containing, NACAD, Nacad
Synonyms: kiaa0363, NAC alpha domain containing, NACAD, NACAK, nascent polypeptide-associated complex subunit alpha-like
NCBI Gene Symbol: NACAD
- Molecular Weight
- 161 kDa
- Gene ID
You are here: