PPP2R3C antibody (Protein Phosphatase 2, Regulatory Subunit B'', gamma) (AA 146-195) Primary Antibody
PPP2R3C Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1456920
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 2 to 3 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 146-195
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This PPP2R3C antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
PPP2R3C Antibodyantibody detects endogenous levels of PPP2R3C.
- The antibody was purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using immunogen.
- The antiserum was produced against synthesized peptide derived from human PPP2R3C.
- Application Notes
- WB: 1:500~1:1000 ELISA: 1:10000
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 0.02 % sodium azide and 50 % glycerol.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Stable at -20°C for at least 1 year.
- Alternative Name
- PPP2R3C (PPP2R3C Antibody Abstract)
- 4930511A21Rik, 5730412A08Rik, G4-1, G5pr, C14orf10, RGD1309207, zgc:55473, protein phosphatase 2, regulatory subunit B'', gamma, protein phosphatase 2 regulatory subunit B''gamma, Ppp2r3c, PPP2R3C, ppp2r3c
Synonyms: Protein phosphatase subunit G5PR, Rhabdomyosarcoma antigen MU-RMS-40.6A, Rhabdomyosarcoma antigen Mu-RMS-40.6C
NCBI Gene Symbol: PPP2R3C
- Molecular Weight
- 53 kDa
- Gene ID
- PI3K-Akt Signaling
You are here: