GLT25D1 antibody (Glycosyltransferase 25 Domain Containing 1) (AA 531-622) (Alexa Fluor 647) Primary Antibody
- AA 531-622
- This GLT25D1 antibody is conjugated to Alexa Fluor 647
- Immunofluorescence (Cultured Cells) (IF (cc)), Immunofluorescence (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IF (p))
- Cow, Dog, Horse, Human, Pig, Rat, Sheep
- Purified by Protein A.
- KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human GLT25D1
anti-Glycosyltransferase 25 Domain Containing 1 (GLT25D1) (AA 531-622) antibody Primary Antibody
GLT25D1 Reactivity: Mouse ELISA, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- For Research Use only
- 1 μg/μL
- Aqueous buffered solution containing 1 % BSA, 50 % glycerol and 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at 4 °C
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- GLT25D1 (GLT25D1 Antibody Abstract)
- GLT25D1, Glt25d1, RGD1309002, 2810024B22Rik, Colgalt1, glt25d1, collagen beta(1-O)galactosyltransferase 1, si:ch211-114l13.7, COLGALT1, Colgalt1, si:ch211-114l13.7
GLT25D1 is a 622 amino acid protein that localizes to the lumen of the endoplasmic reticulum. Ubiquitously expressed with higher levels in placenta, heart, lung and spleen, GLT25D1 is a member of the glycosyltransferase 25 family. The beta-galactosyltransferase activity of GLT25D1 allows the transfer of beta-galactose to hydroxylysine residues of collagen. GLT25D1 is considered an important target for investigating the biological significance of collagen glycosylation and the importance of posttranslational modification in the etiology of connective tissue disorders. The gene encoding GLT25D1 is located on human chromosome 19, which consists of over 63 million bases, houses approximately 1,400 genes and is recognized for having the greatest gene density of the human chromosomes.
Subcellular location: Cytoplasm
Synonyms: FLJ22329, Glycosyltransferase 25 domain containing 1, Hydroxylysine galactosyltransferase 1, Procollagen galactosyltransferase 1, GT251_HUMAN.
- Gene ID
- SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome