RIT2 antibody (Ras-Like Without CAAX 2) full length Primary Antibody
- Target See all RIT2 Antibodies
- full length
- Human, Mouse
- This RIT2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Reacts with human RIT2 / RIN
- Mouse (Murine)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Cross reacts with mouse protein.
- Sterile filtered
- Full-length recombinant human Rin protein.
- Application Notes
Working dilution: IHC-P (1:50), WB
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- 20 mM sodium phosphate, 150 mM NaCl, 50 % glycerol at pH 7.5, sterile filtered, 3 mM Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C. Aliquot to avoid freeze/thaw cycles.Store undiluted.