AKR1C4 antibody (Aldo-keto Reductase Family 1 Member C4) N-Term Primary Antibody
- Target See all AKR1C4 Antibodies
- This AKR1C4 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Reacts with the N-terminus part of human AKR1C4
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- This antibody may cross-react with AKR1C1
- Antigen affinity purified
- Synthetic peptide DPKYQRVELNDGH-C from the N-terminus of human AKR1C4 (NP_001809.2). Percent identity with other species by BLAST analysis: Human (100%), Gorilla (100%), Gibbon (100%), Monkey (92%), Bovine (92%), Marmoset (85%), Horse (85%).
- Application Notes
Working dilution: ELISA (1:4000), IHC-P (2.5 μg/mL), WB (0.1 - 0.3 μg/mL)
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- TBS, pH 7.3, BSA 0.5 % , Sodium azide 0.02 %
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.