ALDH3A1 antibody (Aldehyde Dehydrogenase 3 Family, Member A1) (C-Term) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
Human, Mouse, Rat
This ALDH3A1 antibody is un-conjugated
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), Western Blotting (WB)
- Reacts with ALDH3A1 from human, mouse and rat
- Antigen affinity purified
- 13 amino acid peptide near the carboxy terminus of the human Aldh3A1.
anti-Aldehyde Dehydrogenase 3 Family, Member A1 (ALDH3A1) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ALDH3A1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Working dilution: IHC - P (5 μg/mL), WB (1 - 2 μg/mL)
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- PBS, Sodium azide 0.02 %
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles. Store undiluted.
- Alternative Name
- ALDH3A1 (ALDH3A1 Antibody Abstract)
- ALDH3, ALDHIII, AHDC, Ahd-c, Aldh, Aldh3, Ahd-4, Ahd4, aldehyde dehydrogenase 3 family member A1, aldehyde dehydrogenase, dimeric NADP-preferring, aldehyde dehydrogenase, aldehyde dehydrogenase 3 family, member A1, aldehyde dehydrogenase family 3, subfamily A1, ALDH3A1, LOC100077088, OE_RS03630, CLL_A1665, LOC100281700, LOC100285809, Aldh3a1
- ALDHs play a major role in the detoxification of alcohol-derived acetaldehyde. They are involved in the metabolism of corticosteroids, biogenic amines, neurotransmitters, and lipid peroxidation. This protein preferentially oxidizes aromatic aldehyde substrates. It may play a role in the oxidation of toxic aldehydes.