BAIAP2 antibody (BAI1-Associated Protein 2) C-Term Primary Antibody
- Target See all BAIAP2 Antibodies
- This BAIAP2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Reacts with human BAIAP2 / IRSP53
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- This antibody will recognise only one of three reported isoforms (NP_006331.1).
- Antigen affinity purified
- Synthetic peptide C-SMSSADVEVARF from the C-terminus of human BAIAP2 / IRSP53 (NP_006331.1). Percent identity with other species by BLAST analysis: Human (100%), Gibbon (92%), Mouse (92%), Rat (92%), Hamster (92%), Bovine (83%).
- Application Notes
Working dilution: ELISA (1:16000), IHC-P (3.75 μg/mL), WB (1 - 3 μg/mL)
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- TBS, pH 7.3, 0.5 % BSA, 0.02 % Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- Alternative Name
- BAIAP2 / IRSP53 (BAIAP2 Products)
- BAP2, FLAF3, IRSP53, CG-ALPHA, FSHA, GPHA1, GPHa, HCG, LHA, TSHA, IRSP53S, BAIAP2, DKFZp470L1727, IRSp53, R75030, Irsp53, wu:fk29g02, zgc:136827, BAI1 associated protein 2, glycoprotein hormones, alpha polypeptide, BAI1-associated protein 2, brain-specific angiogenesis inhibitor 1-associated protein 2, BAI1-associated protein 2a, BAIAP2, CGA, baiap2, Baiap2, baiap2a