FEZ2 antibody (Fasciculation and Elongation Protein zeta 2 (Zygin II)) C-Term Primary Antibody
- Target See all FEZ2 Antibodies
- Human, Mouse, Rat
- This FEZ2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Reacts with the C-terminus part of human FEZ2
- Mouse (Murine), Rat (Rattus)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Cross reacts with mouse and rat protein.
- Antigen affinity purified
- 15 amino acid peptide from near the carboxy terminus of human FEZ2.
anti-Fasciculation and Elongation Protein zeta 2 (Zygin II) (FEZ2) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
FEZ2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Fasciculation and Elongation Protein zeta 2 (Zygin II) (FEZ2) (AA 264-313) antibody Primary Antibody
FEZ2 Reactivity: Human, Bat, Cow, Dog, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Working dilution: ELISA, IHC-P (3 μg/mL), WB (0.5 - 1 μg/mL)
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- PBS, Sodium azide 0.02 %
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term 4°C, long term aliquot and store at -20°C, avoid freeze thaw cycles. Store undiluted.