SCARB2 antibody (Scavenger Receptor Class B, Member 2) Internal Region Primary Antibody
- Target See all SCARB2 Antibodies
- Internal Region
- This SCARB2 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Reacts with human LIMPII / SCARB2
- Antigen affinity purified
- Synthetic peptide C-NKANIQFGDNGTTIS from an internal region of human SCARB2 / SR-BII (NP_005497.1). Percent identity by BLAST analysis: Human, Gorilla, Gibbon, Marmoset, Rabbit (100%), Monkey, Mouse, Hamster, Elephant, Panda, Pig (93%).
anti-Scavenger Receptor Class B, Member 2 (SCARB2) (AA 181-280) antibody Primary Antibody
SCARB2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse ELISA, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Scavenger Receptor Class B, Member 2 (SCARB2) (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
SCARB2 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Pig IHC (p), ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Working dilution: ELISA (1:4000), IHC-P (3.75 μg/mL), WB (0.1 - 0.3 μg/mL)
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- TBS, pH 7.3, 0.5 % BSA, 0.02 % Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- Alternative Name
- LIMPII / SCARB2 (SCARB2 Products)
- cd36l2, fi13c07, chunp6914, wu:fi13c07, SCARB2, scarb2, AMRF, CD36L2, EPM4, HLGP85, LGP85, LIMP-2, LIMPII, SR-BII, 9330185J12Rik, Cd36l2, MLGP85, LimpII, scavenger receptor class B, member 2a, scavenger receptor class B member 2, scavenger receptor class B, member 2, scarb2a, SCARB2, scarb2, Scarb2