P2RY8 antibody (Purinergic Receptor P2Y, G-Protein Coupled, 8) C-Term, Cytoplasmic Domain Primary Antibody
- Target See all P2RY8 Antibodies
- C-Term, Cytoplasmic Domain
- This P2RY8 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), ELISA
- Reacts with human P2RY8 / P2Y8
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- BLAST analysis of the peptide immunogen showed no homology with other human proteins.
- Antigen affinity purified
- Synthetic 18 amino acid peptide from C-terminal cytoplasmic domain of human P2RY8 / P2Y8. Percent identity with other species by BLAST analysis: Human (100%), Gorilla (94%).
anti-Purinergic Receptor P2Y, G-Protein Coupled, 8 (P2RY8) (AA 131-230) antibody Primary Antibody
P2RY8 Reactivity: Human ELISA, FACS, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Working dilution: ELISA, IHC-P (20 μg/mL)
- For Research Use only
- 1 mg/mL
- PBS, Sodium azide 0.1 %
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C/-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- Long term: -70°C, Short term: +4°C