PARK7/DJ1 antibody (Parkinson Protein 7) C-Term Primary Antibody
- Target See all PARK7/DJ1 (PARK7) Antibodies
- PARK7/DJ1 (PARK7)
- Human, Monkey
- This PARK7/DJ1 antibody is un-conjugated
- Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded Sections) (IHC (p)), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Reacts with the C-terminus part of human PARK7 / DJ-1
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Variants (NP_001116849.1, NP_009193.2) encode the same protein.
- Antigen affinity purified
- Synthetic peptide C-AAQVKAPLVLKD from the C-terminus of human PARK7 / DJ-1 (NP_001116849.1, NP_009193.2). Percent identity with other species by BLAST analysis: Human (100%), Gorilla (100%), Gibbon (100%), Monkey (100%), Marmoset (100%), Mouse (92%)
- Application Notes
Working dilution: Optimal dilution should be determined by the end user.
The following are guidelines only :
ELISA (1:32000), IHC-P (3.75 μg/mL), WB (0.5 - 1 μg/mL)
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- TBS, pH 7.3, BSA 0.5 % , Sodium azide 0.02 %
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- PARK7/DJ1 (PARK7)
- Alternative Name
- PARK7 / DJ-1 (PARK7 Products)
- dj1, zgc:103725, DJ-1, Dj1, DJ1, CAP1, SP22, parkinson protein 7, Parkinson disease (autosomal recessive, early onset) 7, Parkinsonism associated deglycase, park7, PARK7, Park7
- Protects cells against oxidative stress and cell death. Plays a role in regulating expression or stability of the mitochondrial uncoupling proteins SLC25A14 and SLC25A27 in dopaminergic neurons of the substantia nigra pars compacta and attenuates the oxidative stress induced by calcium entry into the neurons via L-type channels during pacemaking. Eliminates hydrogen peroxide and protects cells against hydrogen peroxide-induced cell death. May act as an atypical peroxiredoxin-like peroxidase that scavenges hydrogen peroxide. Following removal of a C-terminal peptide, displays protease activity and enhanced cytoprotective action against oxidative stress-induced apoptosis. Stabilizes NFE2L2 by preventing its association with KEAP1 and its subsequent ubiquitination. Binds to OTUD7B and inhibits its deubiquitinating activity.
- Gene ID
- Intracellular Steroid Hormone Receptor Signaling Pathway, Regulation of Intracellular Steroid Hormone Receptor Signaling, Proton Transport