ATP-Binding Cassette, Sub-Family A (ABC1), Member 10 (ABCA10) (AA 1100-1150) antibody Primary Antibody
ABCA10 Reactivity: Human IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1842115
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 7 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1100-1150
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Specific for ABCA10.
- Whole serum
- A synthetic peptide from aa region 1100-1150 of human ABCA10 conjugated to an immunogenic carrier protein was used as the antigen.
- Application Notes
- A dilution of 1 : 300 to 1 : 2000 is recommended.
The optimal dilution should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
- For Research Use only
- Reconstitute in 100 µL of sterile water. Centrifuge to remove any insoluble material.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Maintain the lyophilised/reconstituted antibodies frozen at -20°C for long term storage and refrigerated at 2-8°C for a shorter term. When reconstituting, glycerol (1:1) may be added for an additional stability. Avoid freeze and thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- ABCA10 (ABCA10 Antibody Abstract)
- FUNCTION: Probable transporter which may play a role in macrophage lipid homeostasis. Subcellular location: Membrane, Multi-pass membrane protein Tissue specificity: Widely expressed. Highly expressed in skeletal muscle, heart, brain and gastrointestinal tract.
Synonyms: ATP-binding cassette sub-family A member 10
You are here: