ETS1 antibody (V-Ets erythroblastosis Virus E26 Oncogene Homolog 1 (Avian)) Primary Antibody
This ETS1 antibody is un-conjugated
ELISA, Flow Cytometry (FACS), Immunofluorescence (fixed cells) (IF/ICC), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), Western Blotting (WB)
- Unpurified Ascites
- Purified recombinant fragment of human ETS1 expressed in E. Coli.
anti-V-Ets erythroblastosis Virus E26 Oncogene Homolog 1 (Avian) (ETS1) (AA 11-60), (pThr38) antibody Primary Antibody
ETS1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat IF, IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-V-Ets erythroblastosis Virus E26 Oncogene Homolog 1 (Avian) (ETS1) (N-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ETS1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Goat, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working dilution should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Ascitic fluid containing 0.03 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- ETS1 (ETS1 Antibody Abstract)
- ETS-1, EWSR2, ETS-1A, ETS-1B, TNIP1, c-ets-1, c-ets1, Ets-1, Etsoncb, Tpl1, ets1, ets, AI196000, AI448617, D230050P06, cb516, id:ibd1116, zgc:110573, XE1-b, ets-1, ets1-B, ETS proto-oncogene 1, transcription factor, v-ets avian erythroblastosis virus E26 oncogene homolog 1, v-ets erythroblastosis virus E26 oncogene homolog 1 (avian), E26 avian leukemia oncogene 1, 5' domain, v-ets avian erythroblastosis virus E26 oncogene homolog 1 L homeolog, ETS1, Ets1, ets1, ets1.L
- ETS transcriptions factors, such as ETS1, regulate numerous genes and are involved in stem cell development, cell senescence and death, and tumorigenesis. The conserved ETS domain within these proteins is a winged helix-turn-helix DNA-binding domain that recognizes the core consensus DNA sequence GGAA/T of target genes (Dwyer et al., 2007 [PubMed 17986575]).[supplied by OMIM].
- Molecular Weight
- 50.4 kDa
- Gene ID