CCKAR antibody (Cholecystokinin A Receptor) (Internal Region) Primary Antibody
- Internal Region
- This CCKAR antibody is un-conjugated
- ELISA, Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- FEASQKKSAK ERKPST
- Predicted Reactivity
- Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Peptide with sequence C-FEASQKKSAKERKPST, from the internal region of the protein sequence according to NP_000721.1.
anti-Cholecystokinin A Receptor (CCKAR) (AA 161-200) antibody Primary Antibody
CCKAR Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Chicken ELISA, FACS, ICC, IF (cc), IF (p), IHC (fro), IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
DS IHC Results: In paraffin embedded Human Pancreas shows strong staning in Islets of Langerhans. Recommended concentration, 2-4 μg/mL.
Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.
- For Research Use only
- 0.5 mg/mL
- Supplied at 0.5 mg/mL in Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3 with 0.5 % bovine serum albumin.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Minimize freezing and thawing.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Aliquot and store at -20°C, with minimal freeze/thawing. A working aliquot may be refrigerated at 4°C for a few weeks and still remain viable.
El-Kouhen, Morisset: "Control of somatostatin (SS) secretion by CCK-1 and CCK-2 receptors' occupation in RIN-14B cells, a rat pancreatic islet cell line." in: Pancreas, Vol. 39, Issue 2, pp. 127-34, 2010 (PubMed).
- El-Kouhen, Morisset: "Control of somatostatin (SS) secretion by CCK-1 and CCK-2 receptors' occupation in RIN-14B cells, a rat pancreatic islet cell line." in: Pancreas, Vol. 39, Issue 2, pp. 127-34, 2010 (PubMed).
- Alternative Name
- CCKAR (CCKAR Antibody Abstract)
- CCK-XL, cck-a, cck1-r, cckar-A, cckbr, cckra, CCKAR, CCK-A, CCK1-R, CCKRA, AW106902, Cck-ar, CCK-AR, cholecystokinin A receptor, cholecystokinin A receptor L homeolog, CCKAR, cckar.L, Cckar
- CCKAR, cholecystokinin A receptor , HGNC:1570, CCK-A, CCK1-R, CCKRA, cholecystokinin type-A receptor, cholecystokinin-1 receptor
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
- Positive Regulation of Peptide Hormone Secretion, Hormone Transport, Feeding Behaviour