B3GNT5 antibody (UDP-GlcNAc:betaGal beta-1,3-N-Acetylglucosaminyltransferase 5) Primary Antibody
- Human, Mouse, Rat
This B3GNT5 antibody is un-conjugated
Western Blotting (WB)
- Affinity purification
- A synthetic peptide of human B3GNT5
anti-UDP-GlcNAc:betaGal beta-1,3-N-Acetylglucosaminyltransferase 5 (B3GNT5) (AA 118-145), (Center) antibody Primary Antibody
B3GNT5 Reactivity: Human, Mouse WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal RB24268 unconjugatedanti-UDP-GlcNAc:betaGal beta-1,3-N-Acetylglucosaminyltransferase 5 (B3GNT5) (AA 124-154), (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
B3GNT5 Reactivity: Human, Mouse EIA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-UDP-GlcNAc:betaGal beta-1,3-N-Acetylglucosaminyltransferase 5 (B3GNT5) (AA 124-154), (Center), (Internal Region) antibody Primary Antibody
B3GNT5 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- WB 1:500 - 1:2000
Widely expressed, Highly expressed in lung, colon, placenta, testis, pituitary gland and cerebellum, Weakly expressed in brain, liver, spleen, lymph node and thymus
- For Research Use only
- PBS with 0.02 % sodium azide, 50 % glycerol, pH 7.3.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store at -20C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Alternative Name
- B3GNT5 (B3GNT5 Antibody Abstract)
- B3GN-T5, beta3Gn-T5, beta3GnT5, UDP-GlcNAc:betaGal beta-1,3-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase 5, B3GNT5, B3gnt5
- This gene encodes a member of the beta-1,3-N-acetylglucosaminyltransferase family. This enzyme is a type II membrane protein. It exhibits strong activity to transfer GlcNAc to glycolipid substrates and is identified as the most likely candidate for lactotriaosylceramide synthase. This enzyme is essential for the expression of Lewis X epitopes on glycolipids.
- Molecular Weight
- 44.053 kDa
- Gene ID