LGMN antibody (Legumain) (AA 83-112) (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This LGMN antibody is conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This LGMN antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 83-112 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human LGMN.
- Affinity purified
- Application Notes
Approved: ELISA, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- LGMN / Legumain (LGMN Antibody Abstract)
- AEP, LGMN1, PRSC1, AI746452, AU022324, Prsc1, MGC64351, cb173, cb460, sb:cb173, zgc:76953, wu:fa98g05, wu:fj92g08, lgmn, MGC88980, DELTA VACUOLAR PROCESSING ENZYME, DELTAVPE, delta vacuolar processing enzyme, legumain, legumain L homeolog, delta vacuolar processing enzyme, Legumain, LGMN, Lgmn, lgmn.L, lgmn, DELTA-VPE, MBOO_RS07785, Odosp_3582, LOC569153
Name/Gene ID: LGMN
Subfamily: Cysteine C13
Synonyms: LGMN, AEP, LGMN1, Protease, cysteine 1, Asparaginyl endopeptidase, Cysteine protease 1, Legumain, PRSC1
- Gene ID
- Metabolism of Steroid Hormones and Vitamin D, Activation of Innate immune Response, Toll-Like Receptors Cascades