LHX8 antibody (LIM Homeobox 8) (AA 205-232) (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This LHX8 antibody is conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This LHX8 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 205-232 amino acids from the Central region of human LHX8.
- Affinity purified
anti-LIM Homeobox 8 (LHX8) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
LHX8 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
Approved: ELISA, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- LHX8 (LHX8 Antibody Abstract)
- lhx7, x-Lhx7, LHX7, Lhx7, cb875, fk78g12, lhx8, wu:fk78g12, L3, LIM homeobox 8, LIM homeobox 8 L homeolog, LIM homeobox 8a, LIM homeobox protein 8, LHX8, lhx8.L, Lhx8, lhx8a
Name/Gene ID: LHX8
Synonyms: LHX8, LIM homeobox protein 8, LIM-homeodomain protein Lhx8, LIM/homeobox protein Lhx8, LHX7, LIM homeobox 8
- Gene ID