LIPM antibody (Lipase, Family Member M) (AA 318-346) (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
LIPM Reactivity: Human IHC, ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1910031
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 318-346
- This LIPM antibody is conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This LIPM antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 318-346 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human LIPM.
- Affinity purified
- Application Notes
- Approved: ELISA, IHC, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- LIPM / LIPL3 (LIPM Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: LIPM
Synonyms: LIPM, BA304I5.1, Lipase M, Lipase member M, Lipase, family member M, LIPL3
- Gene ID
You are here: