Mannose-P-Dolichol Utilization Defect 1 (MPDU1) (AA 219-247) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
MPDU1 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1914460
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 219-247
- Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This MPDU1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 219-247 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human MPDU1.
- Affinity purified
- Application Notes
- Approved: ELISA, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- MPDU1 (MPDU1 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: MPDU1
Synonyms: MPDU1, CDGIF, PQLC5, Lec35, My008, PP3958, HBEBP2BPA, SL15
- Gene ID
You are here: