GUCY2C antibody (Guanylate Cyclase 2C (Heat Stable Enterotoxin Receptor)) (AA 248-262) Primary Antibody
GUCY2C Reactivity: Human WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN191728
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 6 to 8 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 248-262
- This GUCY2C antibody is un-conjugated
- Western Blotting (WB)
- ILVDLFNDQY LEDNV
- This antibody detects synthetic intestinal Guanylate Cyclase (aa 248-262).
- Synthetic human intestinal Guanylat Cyclase (aa 248-262) poly Lysin conjugated
- Application Notes
- Western blot (1: 100).
Other applications not tested.
Optimal dilutions are dependent on conditions and should be determined by the user.
- For Research Use only
- Restore in aqua bidest to initial volume.
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C/-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Store lyophilized at 2 - 8 °C and reconstituted at -20 °C.
- Alternative Name
- GUCY2C / STA Receptor (GUCY2C Antibody Abstract)
- Guanylate Cyclase is an heterodimer of an alpha and a beta chain. Its enzymatic activity transforms GTP to GMP releasing a diphosphate. It binds 1 or 2 hemes per heterodimer. It is activated by nitric oxide in the presence of magnesium or manganese ions. There are two types of guanylate cyclase: soluble form and membrane-associated receptor form.Synonyms: GC-C, GUC2C, Guanylyl cyclase C, Heat-stable enterotoxin receptor, Intestinal guanylate cyclase, STAR, hSTAR
- Gene ID
- NCBI Accession
You are here: