Zinc Finger Protein 569 (ZNF569) (AA 82-111) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
ZNF569 Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1951033
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 82-111
- Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- This ZNF569 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 82-111 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human ZNF569.
- Protein A purified
- Application Notes
- Approved: ELISA, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, no preservatives added
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- ZNF569 (ZNF569 Antibody Abstract)
- Name/Gene ID: ZNF569
Synonyms: ZNF569, ZNF, ZAP1, Zinc finger protein 569
- Gene ID
You are here: