Zyg-11 Family Member B, Cell Cycle Regulator (ZYG11B) (AA 689-719) antibody (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
ZYG11B Reactivity: Human ELISA, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1951814
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 11 to 14 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 689-719
- Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Human ZYG11B
- Immunoaffinity purified
- KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide from C-terminal region of human ZYG11B.
Type of Immunogen: Synthetic peptide
- Application Notes
- Approved: ELISA, WB
Usage: The applications listed have been tested for the unconjugated form of this product. Other forms have not been tested.
Target Species of Antibody: Human
- For Research Use only
- Lot specific
- PBS, pH 7.2, 0.09 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- Handling Advice
- Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Short term: store at 4°C. Long term: aliquot and store -20°C for up to 6 months. Avoid freeze-thaw cycles. Protect from light.
- Expiry Date
- 6 months
- Alternative Name
- ZYG11B (ZYG11B Antibody Abstract)
- ZYG11, RGD1307814, zyg-11, 1110046I03Rik, 2810482G21Rik, D4Mgi23, Gm431, mKIAA1730, zyg-11 family member B, cell cycle regulator, zyg-11 family member B, cell cycle regulator L homeolog, zyg-ll family member B, cell cycle regulator, ZYG11B, Zyg11b, zyg11b.L
- Name/Gene ID: ZYG11B
Synonyms: ZYG11B, Zyg-11 homolog (C. elegans), Zyg-11 homolog B (C. elegans), ZYG11, KIAA1730, Protein zyg-11 homolog B
- Gene ID
- SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome
You are here: