Thioredoxin-Like 4A (TXNL4A) (AA 1-142) antibody Primary Antibody
TXNL4A Reactivity: Human ELISA Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN1999705
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 14 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1-142
- Human DIM1 / TXNL4A
- Produced in rabbits immunized with purified, recombinant Human DIM1 / TXNL4A (rh DIM1 / TXNL4A, ABIN2005214 P83876, Met1-Tyr142,. Total IgG was purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- purified by Protein A affinity chromatography
- 0.2 μm filtered
- Recombinant Human DIM1 / TXNL4A protein (ABIN2005214)
- Application Notes
- ELISA: 0.5-1 μg/mL
This antibody can be used at 0.5-1 μg/mL with the appropriate secondary reagents to detect Human DIM1 / TXNL4A. The detection limit for Human DIM1 / TXNL4A is approximately ≤ 0.039 ng/well.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS with 5 % trehalose
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- This antibody can be stored at 2°C-8°C for one month without detectable loss of activity. Antibody products are stable for twelve months from date of receipt when stored at -20°C to -80°C. Preservative-Free.
Sodium azide is recommended to avoid contamination (final concentration 0.05%-0.1%). It is toxic to cells and should be disposed of properly. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- TXNL4A (TXNL4A Antibody Abstract)
- Txnl4, TXNL4A, txnl4a, dim1, MGC85128, DIB1, DIM1, HsT161, SNRNP15, TXNL4, U5-15kD, D18Wsu98e, Dim1, ENSMUSG00000057130, U5-15kDa, thioredoxin-like 4A, thioredoxin like 4A, thioredoxin like 4A S homeolog, Txnl4a, TXNL4A, txnl4a, LOC664328, txnl4a.S
- DIM1, also known as TXNL4A, is a member of the Dim protein family. There are two members in the Dim protein family, DIM1and Dim2. They share a common thioredoxin-like fold. These two proteins were originally identified for their role in cell cycle progression and have been found to interact with Prp6, an essential component of the spliceosome, which forms the bridge of U4/U6.U5-tri-snRNP. In spite of their biological and structural similarities, DIM1 and Dim2 proteins differ in many aspects. DIM1 bears distinctive structural motifs responsible for its interaction with other spliceosome components. Dim2 forms homodimers and contains specific domains required for its interactions with partners. This originality suggests that although both proteins are involved in pre-mRNA splicing, they are likely to be involved in different biological pathways. DIM1 interacts with HNRPF, HNRPH2, NEDD9/HEF1 and PQBP1/NPW38. It plays an essential role in pre-mRNA splicing.
- Ribonucleoprotein Complex Subunit Organization
You are here: