DPEP2 antibody (Dipeptidase 2) (AA 1-376) Primary Antibody
DPEP2 Reactivity: Human ELISA Host: Rabbit Polyclonal
Catalog No. ABIN2000007
Plus shipping costs $45.00
local_shipping Shipping to: United States
Delivery in 14 to 16 Business Days
- Binding Specificity
- AA 1-376
- Human MBD2 / DPEP2
- Produced in rabbits immunized with purified, recombinant Human MBD2 / DPEP2 (rh MBD2 / DPEP2, ABIN2005921 AAH24021.1, Met1-Ser376,. Total IgG was purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- purified by Protein A affinity chromatography
- 0.2 μm filtered
- Recombinant Human MBD2 / DPEP2 protein (ABIN2005921)
- Application Notes
- ELISA: 0.5-1 μg/mL
This antibody can be used at 0.5-1 μg/mL with the appropriate secondary reagents to detect Human MBD2 / DPEP2. The detection limit for Human MBD2 / DPEP2 is approximately ≤ 0.039 ng/well.
- For Research Use only
- 0.2 μm filtered solution in PBS
- Without preservative
- Handling Advice
- Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- 4 °C,-20 °C,-80 °C
- Storage Comment
- This antibody can be stored at 2°C-8°C for one month without detectable loss of activity. Antibody products are stable for twelve months from date of receipt when stored at -20°C to -80°C. Preservative-Free.
Sodium azide is recommended to avoid contamination (final concentration 0.05%-0.1%). It is toxic to cells and should be disposed of properly. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- Expiry Date
- 12 months
- Alternative Name
- DPEP2 (DPEP2 Antibody Abstract)
- MBD2, also known as DEPE2, is a nuclear protein. It belongs to a family related by the presence in each of a methyl-CpG-binding domain (MBD). Besides MBD2, the family members also include MECP2, MBD1, MBD3, and MBD4. Each of these proteins, with the exception of MBD3, is capable of binding specifically to methylated DNA. MECP2, MBD1, and MBD2 can also repress transcription from methylated gene promoters. It is reported that MBD2 functions as a demethylase. MBD2 may function as a mediator of the biological consequences of the methylation signal.
You are here: