ADAT1 antibody (N-Term) (APC)
- Target See all ADAT1 Antibodies
- ADAT1 (Adenosine Deaminase, tRNA-Specific 1 (ADAT1))
- AA 33-60, N-Term
- This ADAT1 antibody is conjugated to APC
- ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- ADAT1, NT (ADAT1, tRNA-specific adenosine deaminase 1, tRNA-specific adenosine-37 deaminase) (APC)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- ADAT1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 33-60 amino acids from the N-terminal region of human ADAT1.
anti-Adenosine Deaminase, tRNA-Specific 1 (ADAT1) (C-Term) antibody
ADAT1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Adenosine Deaminase, tRNA-Specific 1 (ADAT1) (AA 390-439) antibody
ADAT1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) IHC, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- 4°C ,Do Not Freeze