ADPRH antibody (ADP-Ribosylarginine Hydrolase) (C-Term) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
AA 306-334, C-Term
This ADPRH antibody is conjugated to Biotin
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- ADPRH, CT (ADPRH, ARH1, [Protein ADP-ribosylarginine] hydrolase, ADP-ribose-L-arginine cleaving enzyme) (Biotin)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- ADPRH antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 306-334 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human ADPRH.
anti-ADP-Ribosylarginine Hydrolase (ADPRH) (C-Term) antibody Primary Antibody
ADPRH Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Pig, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Alternative Name
- ADPRH (ADPRH Antibody Abstract)
- ARH1, Arh1, arh1, MGC84193, ADPRHA, DDBDRAFT_0188511, DDBDRAFT_0238599, DDB_0188511, DDB_0238599, zgc:91926, ADP-ribosylarginine hydrolase, ADP-ribosylarginine hydrolase S homeolog, ADPRH, Adprh, adprh.S, adprh
- NCBI Accession