AES antibody (Amino-terminal Enhancer of Split) (N-Term) (FITC) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This AES antibody is conjugated to FITC
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- SHLPQQLKFT TSD-C
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- AES (Amino-terminal Enhancer of Split, AES-1, AES-2, ESP1, GRG, GRG5, TLE5, Amino Enhancer of Split, GP130-associated Protein GAM) (FITC)
- Purified by immunoaffinity chromatography.
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to SHLPQQLKFTTSD-C, from the N-terminus of the protein sequence according to NP_945320.1, NP_001121.2, NP_945321.1. Species sequence homology: mouse and rat
anti-Amino-terminal Enhancer of Split (AES) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
AES Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in Tris saline, pH 7.3, 0.02 % sodium azide.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Alternative Name
- AES (AES Antibody Abstract)
- AES-1, AES-2, ESP1, GRG, GRG5, TLE5, AL024115, Esp1, Grg, Grg-5, Grg5, Tle5, zgc:64216, aes-1, aes-2, esp1, grg, grg5, tle5, xgrg-5, AES, amino-terminal enhancer of split, amino-terminal enhancer of split S homeolog, AES, Aes, aes, aes.S
- NCBI Accession
- NP_945320, NP_001121, NP_945321
- WNT Signaling, SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome