AES antibody (Amino-terminal Enhancer of Split) (C-Term) (Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
AA 155-184, C-Term
This AES antibody is conjugated to Alkaline Phosphatase (AP)
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- AES, CT (AES, GRG, Amino-terminal enhancer of split, Gp130-associated protein GAM, Protein ESP1, Protein GRG) (AP)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- AES antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 155-184 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human AES.
anti-Amino-terminal Enhancer of Split (AES) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
AES Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Xenopus laevis, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- 4°C ,Do Not Freeze
- Alternative Name
- AES (AES Antibody Abstract)
- AES-1, AES-2, ESP1, GRG, GRG5, TLE5, AL024115, Esp1, Grg, Grg-5, Grg5, Tle5, zgc:64216, aes-1, aes-2, esp1, grg, grg5, tle5, xgrg-5, AES, amino-terminal enhancer of split, amino-terminal enhancer of split S homeolog, AES, Aes, aes, aes.S
- NCBI Accession
- WNT Signaling, SARS-CoV-2 Protein Interactome