AFAP antibody (Actin Filament Associated Protein 1) (C-Term) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
- AFAP (AFAP1)
- Binding Specificity
AA 550-580, C-Term
This AFAP antibody is conjugated to Biotin
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- AFAP1, CT (AFAP1, AFAP, Actin filament-associated protein 1, 110kD actin filament-associated protein) (Biotin)
- Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- AFAP1 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 550-580 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human AFAP1.
anti-Actin Filament Associated Protein 1 (AFAP1) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
AFAP1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment