AGAP1 antibody (ArfGAP with GTPase Domain, Ankyrin Repeat and PH Domain 1) (C-Term) (PE) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This AGAP1 antibody is conjugated to PE
- C-NRNNSSGRVP TII
- Dog (Canine), Human
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Ca Hu
- AGAP1 (Arf-GAP with GTPase, ANK Repeat and PH Domain-containing Protein 1, AGAP-1, Centaurin-gamma-2, Cnt-g2, GTP-binding and GTPase-activating Protein 1, GGAP1, CENTG2, KIAA1099) (PE)
- Purified by immunoaffinity chromatography.
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to C-NRNNSSGRVPTII, from CENTG2, at C-terminal (NP_001032208.1, NP_055729.2).
anti-ArfGAP with GTPase Domain, Ankyrin Repeat and PH Domain 1 (AGAP1) (Middle Region) antibody Primary Antibody
AGAP1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Rabbit, Zebrafish (Danio rerio) WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3.
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C
- Storage Comment
- Alternative Name
- AGAP1 (AGAP1 Antibody Abstract)
- CENTG2, CENTG3, centg2, ggap1, AGAP1, AGAP2, AGAP-1, GGAP1, cnt-g2, Centg2, Ggap1, R75364, mKIAA1099, ArfGAP with GTPase domain, ankyrin repeat and PH domain 1, ArfGAP with GTPase domain, ankyrin repeat and PH domain 1 L homeolog, arf-GAP with GTPase, ANK repeat and PH domain-containing protein 1, AGAP1, agap1.L, LOC522241, agap1, Agap1
- NCBI Accession
- NP_001032208, NP_055729