AGT antibody (Angiotensinogen (serpin Peptidase Inhibitor, Clade A, Member 8)) (N-Term) (FITC) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This AGT antibody is conjugated to FITC
ELISA, Western Blotting (WB)
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- AGT, NT (SERPINA8, Angiotensinogen, Serpin A8, Angiotensin-1, Angiotensin I, Angiotensin-2, Angiotensin II, Angiotensin-3, Angiotensin III, Des-Asp-angiotensin II) (FITC)
- Purified by Protein G affinity chromatography.
- AGT Mab is generated from mouses immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide selected from human AGT.
anti-Angiotensinogen (serpin Peptidase Inhibitor, Clade A, Member 8) (AGT) (Center) antibody Primary Antibody
AGT Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat ICC, IF, IHC (p), WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugatedanti-Angiotensinogen (serpin Peptidase Inhibitor, Clade A, Member 8) (AGT) (AA 25-477) antibody Primary Antibody
AGT Reactivity: Rat ICC, IHC (fro), IHC (p), ELISA, WB Host: Mouse Monoclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in PBS, pH 7.2.
- -20 °C
- Storage Comment
- Alternative Name
- AGT (AGT Antibody Abstract)
- ANHU, SERPINA8, AI265500, AngI, AngII, Aogen, Serpina8, ANRT, Ang, PAT, wu:fb62f06, wu:fj87b02, zgc:111892, AGT, angt, ANGT, angiotensinogen, angiotensinogen (serpin peptidase inhibitor, clade A, member 8), AGT, Agt, agt
- NCBI Accession
- JAK-STAT Signaling, ACE Inhibitor Pathway, EGFR Signaling Pathway, Peptide Hormone Metabolism, Regulation of Systemic Arterial Blood Pressure by Hormones, Regulation of Lipid Metabolism by PPARalpha, Protein targeting to Nucleus, Feeding Behaviour, Monocarboxylic Acid Catabolic Process, Dicarboxylic Acid Transport, Positive Regulation of Response to DNA Damage Stimulus, Regulation of long-term Neuronal Synaptic Plasticity