AHI1 antibody (Abelson Helper Integration Site 1) (N-Term) (Biotin) Primary Antibody
- Binding Specificity
This AHI1 antibody is conjugated to Biotin
- PTAESEAKVK TC
- Cross-Reactivity (Details)
- Calculated cross reactivity: Hu
- AHI1 (Jouberin, Abelson Helper Integration Site 1 Protein Homolog, AHI-1) (Biotin)
- Purified by immunoaffinity chromatography.
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to PTAESEAKVKTC, from AHI1, at N-terminal (NP_060121.3, NP_001128303.1).
anti-Abelson Helper Integration Site 1 (AHI1) (AA 671-720) antibody Primary Antibody
AHI1 Reactivity: Human, Mouse, Rat, Bat, Cow, Dog, Guinea Pig, Horse, Monkey, Pig, Rabbit WB Host: Rabbit Polyclonal unconjugated
- Application Notes
- Optimal working conditions should be determined by the investigator.
- For Research Use only
- Supplied as a liquid in Tris saline, 0.02 % sodium azide, pH 7.3..
- Sodium azide
- Precaution of Use
- This product contains Sodium azide: a POISONOUS AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE which should be handled by trained staff only.
- 4 °C,-20 °C
- Storage Comment